[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask for advice on 7cups website someone told me about >"advice"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447816050969.png (309 KB, 842x1005) Image search: [Google]
1447816050969.png
309 KB, 842x1005
>ask for advice on 7cups website someone told me about
>"advice" giver calls me names and tells me to "man up" and "act like a grown man" and calls me a child
>doesn't give any advice or answer any simple questions
>go on tirade about wanting to rape girl at the grocery or assaulting someone
>they just call me sick and stop replying
>doesn't even disconnect the chat
>>
>>24372312
holy fuck

just like one of my animes
>>
>>24372312
7cups is useless.
>>
The fuck were you doing asking a NORMIE for advice?
>>
>tfw lacking the basic social skills to be an english teacher / body guard
>tfw some other guy will do it and maybe cuddle or get intimate with her
sigh
>>
>>24372400
I've never done it before, thought it might be interesting to get a fresh perspective.

I think it was a female though, and she said she would turn the cops on me when I started talking about sexual assault. Could it be twisted to be conspiracy to commit rape for telling someone that over the internet?
>>
>>24372312
best craigslist i ever saw was from hong kong

>qt hong kong woman
>lonely, no friends, no bf
>only wants to talk about clothing but no one will listen
>will have sex with you for one hour of fashion talk
>even prepared questions ahead of time for you to ask in case you get bored
>>
>>24372312
>takes mirror selfie but hides face with camera

Probably fugly
>>
File: 1447831406958.jpg (56 KB, 778x434) Image search: [Google]
1447831406958.jpg
56 KB, 778x434
>>24372467
From the upper-symmetry of her face, I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I bet you she's attractive as fuck.

JUST KILL ME FUEALJCLJCKLEJLKGJAELKJGAEKLJ
>>
>>24372432
It's probably a fake and you'll be drugged and harvested for organ trafficking
>>
>>24372312
>xbox hands

Its a man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.