[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when I've had so many internet girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1399708194388.png (62 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1399708194388.png
62 KB, 180x180
>that feel when I've had so many internet girlfriends come and go that I'm unable to even pretend they mean anything
>I can't even get that brief period of happiness and escapism that they bring, like a week or less tops even if I really feel like they like them and they like me too

Well, internet girlfriends kept me happy for about 9 years. Now that those no longer do jack shit for me, time for a dry period going from now til... I die. Well.. This sucks. On average I am so, so much happier and less stressed out. Oh god this is so much better. Fuck women.
>>
>Online girlfriends

Toplel
>>
You're supposed to transition to pressuring them into meeting and having awkward sex
>>
>>24372163

That would work if I had lots of money, but I don't.

I did meet up with a girl from /b/ once and met up with her, I came inside her raw and everything. Probably had as much of a chance doing that as I do winning the lottery but somehow it happened.
>>
>>24372188

Why the fuck you lying

Why are you always lying

Mmm oh my god

STOP FUCKING LYING

NIGGER
>>
>>24372210

Is this like a meme I missed out on that I should know about or something? How the fuck do I go about responding to this?
>>
>>24372227

Pics or it didn't happen nigger
>>
>>24372254

Pictures of what?
>>
>tfw the age of true internet dating is dead
>it's all skype camming and meeting up
>>
>>24371978

OP here. As an aside to my thread, not only do internet girls no longer bring me joy. Alcohol doesn't even really make me very happy anymore, or at least it hasn't the last few times. Maybe if I got drunk tonight I'd have fun, who knows.

If alcohol doesn't do it anymore, I truly am just fucked.

I make threads like this talking about my life almost every day because I'm really really lonely and I have nobody to talk to outside of r9k. Almost nobody replies, ever.
>>
>>24372406
There is your (you) cheers
>>
File: 1410337147842.gif (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1410337147842.gif
94 KB, 400x400
>>24372505

Thank you.

I need to spice up a way to say thank you because of the robot.
>>
>>24372406
I had a simple dream on this board to make the same thread about Dogs every six hours ever day so I had something to put on my to do list >>24372198

But this guy keeps posting dog gore and now my mental health is worse then ever.

See it could always be wors.e
>>
>>24372631

Dude I actually saw your thread, I had to hide it because that faggot was triggering me with his shovel dog shit.

What a dick desu senpai.
>>
>tfw still miss an online girl from almost 10 years ago
>tfw I ruined the friendship
>tfw no one else like her since
>>
>>24372708

>That one online girl that you were involved with for a while who you never got pictures of the various body parts you wanted of

I can only fap to Annie's tits for so long the knowledge that I will never see her pussy and ass is fucking killing me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.