[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you actually enjoy your job It baffles me at how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1432006341661.jpg (386 KB, 680x800) Image search: [Google]
1432006341661.jpg
386 KB, 680x800
>tfw you actually enjoy your job

It baffles me at how many robots hate working of any kind. If you pick something you have any remote interest in then it becomes fun and a chance to socialize more easily.
>>
>>24371897
children hate responsibility, what's there to get?
>>
What is there to be interested in?
>>
Problem is most jobs aren't interesting. 70% of Americans don't actually like their job.
>>
>>24371908
Depends entirely on you anon.

>>24371926
I think it depends on ones attitude to be honest.
>>
My job is pretty decent, I do like it.

A big part of my daily enjoyment is how I'm alone 95% of the time and left to work by myself. I naturally seek out loneliness, and do not see why people have such negative connotations. If I could improve on my current job, it would be to have more creative freedom, less people to interact with, and hours of my choosing.

I'm heading in that direction right now, thankfully.
>>
>chance to socialize more easily
>being this normal
>>
>>24371926
My thinking as well, a bad sphere of influence surrounding me. Then I don't buy anything and live like I'm poor so savings go a long way. I'll get one when I need the money, but I refuse to live my life making someone else richer, that is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>24371897
I also enjoy wageslaving too, the problem is that I have this nagging feeling that I'm being useless. That all I'll do is just die, rot away, and as soon as my immediate family members do as well I will be forever forgotten. It's not that I care about legacy (or so I think), but something tells me that I should strive to be remembered in the textbooks of history; that future generations of edgy children and adults should know about me, idolize and hate me.
>>
>>24371897
Every job I am interested in pays really low and a minimum of 6 years of college. No thanks I will retain my current shitty job. Better than being in debt and only making 5k more a year.
>>
>>24371897
I'm glad to have such a wide array of interests then, because the first 15 companies I applied to rejected me. I wanted to work in a Barnes and noble, now I'll be lucky to get a job at a UPS store.

Fuck you, OP, do you think I haven't been trying?
>>
>tfw I get to play with dogs all day. :3
>>
I have interest in doing nothing all day long, whats the best job for me?
>>
>>24373876
Night shift receptionist.
Anything to do with monitoring something at a time when that thing isn't as active as the rest of the day. e.g. some sort of helpline during dead hours.
>>
>>24373876
Working at an overpriced shift shop of a museum.
>>
>>24371897
Well for starters, the average robot can't work in a field that is related to their interest. Drop outs that have never worked befored don't have the best fucking resumes. So with that in mind you don't see too many people enjoying working at McDonalds or Walmart, jacking off over their wonderful careers.
>>
>>24371897
New teacher, first year on the job. As stressful as it is, and as broke as I am, and as pissed off as the administration makes me with their suffocating micromanagement, I like it a lot. Little kids are always just super nice and even when you yell at them, five seconds later they're hugging you and making you feel like someone finally cares about you.
Since I'll never get laid and reproduce, this is the closest I'll ever feel to having children.
>>
>>24371897
All jobs are boring monotonous minimum wage slave jobs, require a degree in something, or don't pay enough to actually support you. You're just stupid enough to become a slave and not think anything of it.
>>
>>24371897
How do you get a job that you're interested in? All of them look like shit to me. It seems like there's nothing but slave labor out there. I worked for 6 years in two different places, I liked the people I was around, but the jobs themselves still sucked.
>>
>>24373944
They shouldn't even bother with those dead-end gigs, in the first place, desu senpai.
If you have no work experience, no education, find yourself a construction site and ask for a laborer/helper position. Right when I graduated high school, I hunted down each and every construction site around me until I got hired by one company, worked my way through college and over that period of time, learned carpentry to the point that they started paying me more and more and changing my title until I was a full-fledged journeyman carpenter, although I technically didn't do an apprenticeship, all my training was on the job, which I thought was an apprenticeship but apparently it's more academic than just working.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.