[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mum comes into my room >asks what's wrong and if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1423340159141.png (635 KB, 834x699) Image search: [Google]
1423340159141.png
635 KB, 834x699
>mum comes into my room
>asks what's wrong and if I'm alright
>last time I told her about my problems she called me a child and laughed about it
>tells me to smile
>just stare at her blankly
>gets pissed at me because I wouldn't force a fucking smile

Anyone else have not necessarily shit parents, but just plain stupid ones?
>>
Yeah. My parents honestly know how to handle someone with my issues. They also demand that I progress along with the people my age even regardless of whether or not I'm alright.
>>
>>24371710
I told my mom that I should probably see somebody about my depression she told me, "Sometimes I have to choose to be happy."
>>
File: 1427414751550.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427414751550.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>24371710
>had a literally perfect ideal gf
>mom would call my phone constantly when i was out past 10pm
>mom came to pick me up from the fucking bar for some reason
>mom found where i parked in the neighborhood and slept with gf, and screamed at both of us and told us weird shit like no sex before marriage
>even when i introduced gf to my mom, mom gave her shit and dirty looks
>could have been a normie but mom did everything possible to sabotage my love live

Honestly, if I werent planning on moving to another continent three weeks from now to live with some very generous friends, I would have killed her by now

I literally lost the only girl i've ever loved.
born with roses in her eyes~
>>
>>24371876
>"Sometimes I have to choose to be happy."
that's pretty fucking sad that your mom tells you that.
>>
>>24372002
Is it? I never noticed. I just took it as a misunderstanding of what's going on inside my head.
>>
>>24371710
>>24371710
At least you have parents that give a shit.

>Have no friends
>Move house
>Get friends
>Don't want to move house
>noone cares.jpg
>Move house
>Have no friends again
>Noone cares
>Get really into comics
>Noone cares
>Move to uni
>Noone cares
>Get big into roleplaying
>Excitedly tell parents
>Noone cares
>Make loads of friends
>They don't care
>Get depressed
>noone cares
>fail out of uni
>They fix it, but don't care why it happened
>Move to africa for 3 months
>Guess what
>Noone cares.
>>
>>24372102
yes it is, just like OPs mother she proved is putting on a false front to the world. also you aren't a special snowflake, figure your shit out, personally I recommend starting with Nathaniel Branden's Six Pillars of Self Esteem (you can pirate the audiobook)
>>
>>24372446
Where did you go in africa?
What was it like?
>>
>>24372102
YOU'RE A FUCKING AUTIST
>>
My mother pulled this bullshit on me constantly growing up. It's part of narcissism, OP. Look it up.
>>
File: ONaG2222.png (114 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ONaG2222.png
114 KB, 240x240
>>24371710
>mum comes into my room
>asks what's wrong and if I'm alright
>Just a headache mum

>mfw when I've had a "headache" for 18 months
>>
>>24372519
That gave me a good chuckle. Good luck with your headache, friend.
>>
>>24372474
Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam. Still there now, got about a month before I have to go back.

It's pretty good here, although I was really nervous at first. Everyone is very friendly and expects you to say hello every time you see them. Its pretty hot all the time till about 9-10pm starting at 6am.

There is rubbish everywhere and a pervasive stink of sewage in most places due to the open drains.

Other than that its actually rather good, you can't get everything but the home currency has about twice the buying power of the local currency so its pretty comfy and the people are pretty cool once you get to know them. Here in Tz, alot of the things that you would think about africa like crime (apart from drug dealing) don't happen because the nationals are super patriotic.
>>
>>24372471
>yes it is, just like OPs mother she proved is putting on a false front to the world.
Yeah no one in my family is 100% anymore...

>also you aren't a special snowflake
I am well aware.

>figure your shit out
I have. I am more or less back to my normal self. Will look into your suggestion anyway.

>>24372477
Thanks, I'll put that diagnosis next to the doctor's.
>>
>say i might be depressed
>mom gets pissed at me
>say i have zero true interests
>dad starts visibly panicking and starts talking in a fast hurry about vague moral stuff

Something about the limbo Im stuck in is triggering my parents really hard
>>
>>24371927
Fuck off normalfag. Your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>24371927
Was she Anne Frank?
>>
>>24372519
Let's see
>I'm tired.
>headache.
>don't feel good.
>not enough sleep.
Etc
>>
>>24372613
What were you doing for 3 months?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.