[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would hanging yourself hurt very badly? I can't imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1447293720421.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1447293720421.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
Would hanging yourself hurt very badly? I can't imagine it would be as excruciatingly painful as cutting yourself or ODing on meds
>>
>>24371604
well if the fall doesn't snap your next you're basically left to hang there for what could be minutes choking to death
which isn't a very fun way to die
not to mention the rope burn
oy vey
>>
Yes you idiot.
>>
If the rope is too long then your entire head comes off though, which is a pretty quick way to go.
>>
>>24371604
Yeah. But compared to all the suffering you've had to endure, it will be over relatively quickly.
>>
>>24371661
But you dont get the cool hanging effect when someone finds you
>>
>>24371689
You get to spray the room with blood though
>>
Of your fat the rope will snap. Unless you commit to a high up place you'll probably get strangled instead
>>
>>24371604

Actually it hurts alot worse, OP.

and your final minutes will be filled with terror and regret as you thrash helplessly, realizing what a mistake you've made and trying to get out of the noose. But you won't be able to. Then, as the lights in your eyes begin to fade, you'll realize that nothing in life was ever worse than this.

Suicide didn't solve your problem. It just killed you instead and emptied all future possibilities of ever finding happiness.
>>
>>24371756
He'll find happiness on the other side if it exists who knows
>>
Think about it this way. If you are worried about the pain of suicide, clearly the pain of living isn't that bad, or you would just do it
>>
>>24371796
Not a bad point to be honest family
>>
File: 1431248382266.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
1431248382266.gif
1 MB, 296x160
Tried it, misjudged length of rope and just started hanging and choking used adrenaline ape strength to pull myself out and will never consider taking my own life again. Shit's dark, bro.
>>
>>24371604
You could say itt would be extremely painful.
>>
>>24371824
How badly did it hurt? Were you stuck for a while?
>>
>>24371781
>who knows

fuck people who think like this.
>>
>>24371863
What's your outlook family?
>>
>>24371847
It hurt a lot and probably came very close to crushing my windpipe and killing me, it left some ropeburn that went away after a week, I was hanging there for all of like two seconds before I reached up grabbed the rope and pulled myself up to take the weight off my neck then I just clambered back onto the chair I'd stepped off.
>>
>>24371863
Whats wrong with thinking like that?
>>
If you do it right you'll cut off the circulation to your carotid artery, which will cause you pass out well before you start asphyxiating. You don't have to hang freely for this to happen, you can just tie the rope to a doorknob and keep leaning forward until you pass out.
>>
If the rope is too long, you'll decapitate yourself.
If the rope is too short, you'll slowly choke yourself.
If the rope is just right, you'll snap your neck.
Look up navy drop tables for info on getting it right.
>>
>>24371756
You can't assume that there are any possibilities for future happiness will come to any of us. Happiness is also not a sufficient reason to continue living.
>>
>>24371604

Most nu-males have no idea and end up choking to death

You need a fall of several feet to break the neck, thus having a painless death

If you fall to far you decapitate yourself,
So don't do that,
It is a far to metal and manly way to go that a suiciding faggot like yourself shouldn't do

Chocking would suit a failure like yourself
>>
>>24371604
Honestly cutting doesn't sound as bad as non instadeath hanging- the thing is, you probably son't get the cut quite right, and it's really a choice between an excruciating sting or an excruciating ache. OD is obviously the worst, probably

As per usual response, drown yourself in a gas, you won't feel like anything's wrong. There was an interesting video of a guy in a high altitude plane without a gas mask, and they were testing his intelligence. He failed to put every block through one of those shape toys, answer 18 plus 22 or something correctly (still took him a few seconds), and put his gas mask on when the others were screaming at him to. He felt like he aced the test, and wasn't up long enough for proper concern. His life was saved by the interrogator.
>>
>>24371886
>>24371894
It's superstitious shit that excuses itself that excuses itself with an argument which doesn't support either way, only saying it "might" be. The brain is the absolute source of conscious. People who subscribe to the meme of an afterlife, naturally, just want to live happily forever- even if there are derivative hells and purgatories and ghost things, it's all unfounded and dumb
>>
>>24371906

How about fulfillment then? Realizing potential?

That's a prelude to happiness, and definitely more important. So in many respects, you're 100% right.
>>
>>24371973
Unfounded and dum yep, but its fun to dream. Who knows, maybe its reincarnation, or that white cloudy heaven place, or maybe its absolutely nothing at all! Mystery is fun
>>
>>24371973
What if you go into an *eternal* trip as your brain unleashes a massive amount of DMT right before you die? Other side doesn't always mean afterlife either. I'm of the belief that life is eternal since outside the laws of time and space whatever caused our sentience will inevitably happen again. Either way no one knows.
>>
Don't cut yourself to commit suicide senpai, that shit is impossible to get right and the pain is unbelievably excruciating. I managed to cut through 3 tendons and most of the muscle belly and no dice on the artery. Just go helium or rope.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 900x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 900x1180
>>24372024
>outside the laws of time and space
>sentience
>>
>>24371987
That's what I was getting at. But for so many of us the there's of fulfillment are slim to none.
>>
>>24372068
I'm not saying sentience would occur outside of time and space, that's what our unconscious goes into. While "we're" there, that gives the universe time to unfold and refold however many times it needs to get life right again, and we awake instantly just like we did in this life.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.