[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANLET SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 340x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 340x510
>He's so tall and handsome as hell
>He's so tall
>so tall
>TALL

manlets how do you sleep at night knowing not even Tay Tay wants you?
>>
>>24371570
Isnt she a ho anyways? Ah well, probably just the manlet in me talking.
>>
>>24371570
I sleep well. No fucks given.
>>
>>24371570
I don't like her music and in all likelihood I wouldn't like her as a person if I ever met her. So obviously I don't care who she lets pound her roast.
>>
>>24371598
Yup. Give me one good reason why I should care about height? you can't
>>
Pretty good. Just takes the weight off my shoulders knowing no women will ever want me so I don't have to try at all. Focus on more important matters.
>>
>>24371570

I won't lie man height has never been a problem for scoring tall chicks. Otherwise s'cool, I don't hold any illusions I'll ever meet Taylor Swift. What was the point of this thread again?
>>
>>24371634
the point is the perfect goddess of all goddesses hates you and wish you died
>>
>>24371686
>perfect being
>wishing death upon others
nope
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>24371686
>perfect goddess
>taylor swift
>>
>>24371570
She was with Joe Jonas and he's 5'7". So... I'm good senpai. 5'8" here.
>>
I wish I could've killed myself or got killed before I realized I was neither tall nor handsome.

Now I have to die knowing that, plus embarrassed myself showing my ridiculous face in front of other people my whole adult life up to now, but whatever that happens. I don't enjoy it. And what else am I gonna do...? I'm practically helpless.

Pretty much wasted all my life so now the only part is dying since I missed every opportunity to be chad in any way.

I feel inferior to midgets. I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm terrible. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>24371570
The entire song is about Swift's desire to get fucked sideways for a single night by an Alpha that she knows will toss her aside like a used cumrag. Her only request is that he even remembers fucking her and that to think of her as pretty.

She would rather gets used like an object for a single night than date a beta. Just listen to the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
>>
>>24372606

I don't listen to Taylor Swift anymore, out of principle. Her music has been in decline for a long time.
>>
>>24372621
OOOOH PRINCIPLE! HISSSS HISSSS. TAY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>24372651

chill out capsfriend
>>
>>24372621
I just listen to the sound of a dial up modem on loop to remember the good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8DEJ8ydJQ
>>
>>24371570

She has upper class genetics.
>>
>>24371686
>taylor swift
>perfect goddess

ur nuts
>>
>>24372991
oh ur mum and my nuts alright ;)
>>
>>24373103
wwow wow wo owowowo FUCK you
>>
Didn't she fuck Danny DeVito?
>>
I use a wheelchair so people don't care about my height. They still hate me though.
>>
>>24373255
I certainly fucking hope not.
>>
I never got why people obsess themselves so much about height. At least here where I live it's not that important. Just don't be a literal midget
>>
>>24373350
Sometimes men have some banter about height but it isn't too much of a big deal most of the time and it doesn't come up frequently, but with some women who are all about height they just keep bringing it up over and over again.

There was this chick at work that always ragged on a guys height if he ever needed a step stool to get to the top row of boxes in a container. Not like she ever off loaded an entire container herself unlike a couple of the girls did.
>>
>>24371570
I'm actually able to fall asleep rather swiftly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.