[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan skype groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13
File: skypedotjpeg.png (24 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
skypedotjpeg.png
24 KB, 1200x630
Anyone who has been in a skype group from /r9k/, or anywhere on 4chan really, knows what a dismal state they are in.
Plagued by attentionwhore "not like the other girls ;3" women, normalfags, nonwhites, redditors, and a plethora of other such scum.

How would you feel about a group that purged all of these things, and actually had a goal of playing certain games that require a group together? Would there be enough people on this board to even meet the criteria? If so, would the ones who do even like this idea?

The baseline criteria for joining I thought about would be the following:
-Male
-White
-NEET (Flexibility may be possible here, as long as you aren't a 'dued weed lmao xD my gf said...' you probably know what I'm talking about)
-An interest in games that require a group effort, and willing to actually contribute in such a group
-Not a redditor/shitty memer e.g. "dude normies lmao xDD le REEEE amirite guiz?? lol "
-Straight, and not a "trap" or "tranny". Can easily be just as cancerous as a female in a group.

Let me know what you (people who meet the criteria, as the people who don't do not have valid opinions) think. The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a "wizard gaming" group but I wouldn't dare post it to that site since it likely breaks some rule or another, even though it would be immensely beneficial to the users there.
>>
>>24371038
Shameless self bump.

benis
>>
>>24371156
Shameless self bump #2. I don't think this thread deserves to die without any response when 99% of the threads on the board are unoriginal garbage that I see almost every day, so I'll just keep bumping until I either get banned or get tired of it.
>>
>>24371237
Yo, from the uk. what's your time zone?
>>
>>24371260
I'm from the united states. I'd say people from any country should be welcome, so long as they fit the criteria. It would pay to be strict, as quality beats quantity every time. I'm currently in a shitty r9k skype group that has over 100 people in it right now that proves this. At night hours (when you'd expect most normalfags to be asleep) almost no activity. During the day, it is worse than /b/.
>>
>the kinds of girls that are in /r9k/ skype groups
>the kinds of guys who like talking to those girls
>the kinds of centrifugal circlejerks these people create amongst themselves

Jesus christ it's so awful

I think a huge fraction, maybe even the majority of femanons are only on this anonymous posting forum as a temporary step to finding a gay little social group they can be queen bees of, full of the kinds of horrible affected quirky hipsters that use tripcodes.
>>
>>24371283
>that has over 100 people
kek. limit it to 10 people. i'm in college though, so i guess i don't fit the criteria
>>
>>24371290
Exactly, which is why I think my idea would be a breath of fresh air. I'm aware that something similar has been tried before and failed, but I believe the reason behind that is the lack of an ultimate purpose. You can't just put a bunch of men in a group and say "TALK". There has to be something to work together towards, that's how bonds and friendships are made - which is why some kind of game should be chosen by the majority to work together on.
>>
I'm not white but I'm Canadian so dude weed lmao
>>
>>24371330
I was willing to be flexible on just that one thing. The reason I figured it shouldn't be allowed is because it seems to be a big risk factor on being one of those facebook-tier people in groups.
>>
>>24371376
The only exception that might ever be made on nonwhites may be for Asians. Dunno why I didn't think to mention that. Guess it's a good thing I made this, the whole purpose was to refine the idea before actually enacting it.
>>
>>24371380
what games do you have in mind? i really don't mind just talking to people. filter out the mega autists and normies, and i reckon we could have amazing conversations
>>
>>24371406
Why nonwhites?
I just want people to relate to because I'm horribly alone.
Please
>>
>>24371427
I didn't have anything in specific in mind, I reckon we can work that out when we actually have a viable group together. I'm glad you like the sound of it.
>>
I'm half white and half asian...Can I join?
>>
>>24371463
As far as I'm concerned, if I can't tell you're not white through your voice/anything you do or say, you're probably good material. Are you a nigger or a spic?

>>24371474
I'd say yes, as long as you meet every other requirement. Generally there is no problem with asian guys.
>>
I meet all these requirements except being white. But yeah if you're talking about the skype group tonight. it's terrible. as usual with skype groups.
>>
It's just not possible OP, doesn't matter who you let in or kick out.

Put a bunch of people in close contact, give them identities and have them talk daily. They are already set up for "drama".

Take a look at any /vg/ Skype group for reference. Yes, males will fight each other in a Skype group.
>>
>>24371491
I'm half black and half italian and look dominican as all hell, but you'd never know either by my voice.
I'm generally quiet and kind.
>>
>>24371491
OP, I was excited to see your thread, then I see this shit. I'm white myself, but believe it or not, there are like-minded people out there with a skin color other than your own.
>>
Looks like your group is already off to a terrible start because lonely shitskins are confused as to why they aren't invited.

I'm sure this secret club is gonna go way better than the rest.
>>
>>24371565
I don't deny that, but those anomalies don't justify letting in hordes of scum.

>>24371589
They shouldn't be confused.
>>
will probably be spammed by memelords like all other /r9k groups
>>
>>24371602
Yep, I'm sure I'll get a bunch of people like that to begin with if I make the group. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know? Gotta sift through the shit to find the peanut.
>>
I'm in it'd be cool to have someone outside my family to talk to.

>>24371602
>>24371684
Well if we did it late night at least all the wagekuks would be asleep

EST zone checking in
>>
Add me if you want anon! I could do with some company

kougyokubro
>>
Sounds good senpai
>>
File: ive won,but at what cost.jpg (43 KB, 507x313) Image search: [Google]
ive won,but at what cost.jpg
43 KB, 507x313
jyden1414
>>
>>24371038
TFW pass all this but straight.
I'd be interested, though. Especially if you were thinking about FFXIV since my last group up and left on me.
>>
>>24372092
>homo on FFXIV
I bet you're one of those dramatic highschool-tier ERPers.
>>
>>24372137
>ERP
Degeneracy at it's finest.

Highschool tier, yeah. I kinda suck, but the game itself is fun and im trying to get to Heavensward content since I just started playing last month.
>>
>>24372169
Good for you. Go to the general on /vg/ and find some other faggots to play with.
>>
>>24372190
>thread about skype group for playing vidya as a group
>told to fuck off to another board when i post about vidya

Why the hostility, anon?
>>
skype is aahegao

also bump
>>
I'm taking down any skype names posted.

>>24372209
No hostility, just letting you know where your stories would likely be better received.
>>
>>24372246
Kujokazuya.
>>
>>24371038
You lost me at white.
>>
>>24372278
>Gender: female

As an added note, I find it kind of funny that all the ids posted so far have ben some kind of japanese thing. Not really a problem, just not what I expected.
>>
File: 1446798268130.png (685 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1446798268130.png
685 KB, 720x540
>>24372246
would having a microphone be a requirement? I think it would be chill to play videogames with other robots, but I would be incredibly intimidated by physically talking to them.

And I feel as if any real robots would likely feel the same. Sort of like those omegle threads that are basically just /soc/ and filled with attention seeking normies, as any real robot would immediately disregard or even filter omegle threads.
>>
>>24372318
Wouldn't require it initially, I'd say. I understand where you're coming from to a certain extent, but to succeed in almost any multiplayer game that requires teamwork, you need to be able to voice communicate. I expect you'd warm up to the group and eventually be able to talk if you were a fit.
>>
>>24371038
>The baseline criteria for joining I thought about would be the following:
>-White
What is this for? Are all non-whites normies by default?
>>
>>24372372
Either that or they're just plain undesirable. Asians are fine.
>>
>>24371403
Changed it to female when I was catfishing on omegle
>>
File: download (1).png (513 KB, 512x511) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
513 KB, 512x511
Sounds like the makings of an echo chamber, I'd rather talk to a hobo on the street than someone who was exactly like me.
Also i dont like many other robots... most of you are insufferably boring.
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>24372405
>Either that or they're just plain undesirable
Isn't that what this thread is for??? Undesirables??
>>
>>24372444
I bet you think making mixed babies is great because two people of the same race having a kid is "boring". You seem like a pretty smug cunt anyway, you'd likely be kicked before too long.

>>24372449
Careful Tyrone, if you chimp out too hard you might just prove my point. Best just leave while you're ahead, bucko.
>>
>>24372339
I think I'll pass then.

Having these rules and regulations governing what people have to do is putting me off, and the seriousness of playing goal driven multiplayer games without fun on the side is too irongrip.

I'm a part of a very small (8 people) robot chat, and it really comes down to people posting feels and comfy thoughts, occasionally talking about r9k metaculture, all while dicking around on a multiplayer private server that we all chip in for the payment.

In fact some nights we boot up Minecraft and sit in the feels and frogs tavern bunk beds, stare out the windows at the rain and listen to the thunder while taking turns sharing our deepest fears and thoughts.

Nobody knows who each other is beyond a screen name and we have never done a voice call, yet I feel closer to them than I do my own family.

Just food for thought.
>>
Niggers you seem to be in the wrong board. Go to /soc/ faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 446x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 446x636
>>24372510
Not even black you c_uck. It sounds like you have a problem.
>>
>>24372510
>kicked from a group i never wanted to be in
imagine my disappointment

youre the one shilling a skype group on r9krr9rk9k, you should have anticipated people like me airing their disinterest... no need to get melancholic or start race baiting
>>
>>24372563
It's not like you absolutely HAVE to play and talk immediately. I wouldn't kick anyone who met the initial requirements to join unless they were being disruptive and asking for it somehow. Your group does sound comfy, though.

>>24372578
>he didn't read the whole post.
>>
>failed normie attempts to recruit for circlejerk skype group
>whines about how shitty all other skype groups are
>talks about how he'll nerd powertrip and kick everyone who doesn't suck up to him

Fuck off back to /soc/, retard.
>>
>>24372688
Thanks for the bump, and check'd. Your post doesn't really make sense though, by definition this group wouldn't allow /soc/fags in.
>>
>>24372718
so start a robot skype thread on soc, that's the sort of shit soc was made for.
>>
>>24372744
>start a robot skype thread on soc
Please. As if I'd find anyone add-worthy from fucking /soc/, the literal normalfag shithole of the entire website. Now that I think about it, /r9k/ is getting pretty close to that as well.
>>
>>24372744
thats like trying to sell tampons to men
>>
So wheres the skype channel?
>>
>>24373835
Post your skype ID and I'll add it to the list. It's coming soon (TM). Time for bed.
>>
I imagine r9k skype groups as an online representation of Dawson's Creek, with betas and traps all over the place, some retarded grills with blue and green hair, too.
>>
>>24373874
Tomtem1
>>
I would join but I'm not a neet.
>>
How are you making sure that no one is pretending to be those things just to sneak into your group for laughs?
>>
>>24374042
If they were doing that then they'd probably reveal themselves pretty quickly, either on purpose for "lol i trol u", or by accident. Normalfags don't have the time to spend on infiltrating some group that simply wants nothing to do with them.
>>
>>24371038
It's all doomed to fail if it's based on real time communication.

Scrap the criteria for joining and simply make it solely about games

I don't honestly think the cancer comes from a specific type of person, rather the cancer is present in all excessively social situations.

Playing a game that actually rewarded cooperation and/or effort would likely weed out the cancer naturally.

I'm not sure that such a game exists.
>>
Don't listen to this dumb, mine is better. Whe usually start calls and don't talk, We like to hear eachoter type. And femanons do that too(even tho somethimes they talk) look me up in the catalog.
>>
Someone add me

Tomtem1
>>
>>24372563
>In fact some nights we boot up Minecraft and sit in the feels and frogs tavern bunk beds, stare out the windows at the rain and listen to the thunder while taking turns sharing our deepest fears and thoughts.
>Nobody knows who each other is beyond a screen name and we have never done a voice call, yet I feel closer to them than I do my own family.
That sounds really comfy man. I would like that.
>>
File: 1443323684168.jpg (43 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
1443323684168.jpg
43 KB, 470x455
I'm live:lclz_2. Feel free to add me. I meet all your criteria except that my computer is a toaster which means that I won't be able to play games for now, but I am planning on upgrading my rig.
>>
>>24374156
>dont listen to this dumb, mine is better

God, I just imagine some dumbass fucking neanderthal behind this post. Fitting for your cookiecutter shit-tier skype group.
>>
I've joined a few, and i finally started talking, in usually too nervous. But when more people come in i just stop because i get more nervous
>>
>>24374206
>>24374211
check'd and kek'd

I know you want to block this
>>
>>24374211
>>24374227
I'm beutiful and i don't support this "femanons are lame, we like dicks", you know everyone has problems, don't exclude the femanons just because of their gender! I'm a male, but i find calming listening to females talk on microphone.
>>
I'm a white 30yo kv NEET and I meet all your criteria, I even have some experience with maintaining some small online communities in the past which were genuinely productive (mostly bookclubs), but I wouldn't have anything to do with you OP because your racism.

In my mind, if you're a racist you're not truly red-pilled on how pervasive and evil women are. You're still scapegoating on low-status men. You're not really one of us, OP. Fuck off.
>>
Anyone want to play Rocket League/MGS 4/ GTA V or The Golf Club on PS4?

I can use Skype but PS4 has party system anyway.
>>
>tfw discriminated against because tranny
My voice is 1/10 you won't even be able to tell I'm a tranny
Pls I want in
>>
>>24374249
Fine, go listen to some ASMR videos then. Females ruin groups and that is a fact.

>>24374286
If by "not one of us" you mean "not a redditor", then you're absolutely correct. Feel free to return there at any time.
>>
>>24374337
Just go find another group, there's plenty of them.
>>
>>24371038
>not doxxing everyone who is using such retarded shit
>>
>>24374410
What? Your post was phrased really strangely, could you try again or something?
>>
File: 1378711934103.png (8 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1378711934103.png
8 KB, 429x410
>mfw I'm already part of such a group

Talking with other genuine robots and it being moderated by robots is pretty decent. Attentionwhores are kicked, orbiters are kicked, Stacies are kicked (women are given a chance based on what they contribute, if they start trying to get orbiters they're kicked).

I would start inviting robots from this thread but when too many are added the filtering process is kinda fucked.
>>
>>24374516
Do you actually play games with a majority of the group on a regular basis?
>>
>>24374286
>I wouldn't have anything to do with you OP because your racism.
>you're not truly red-pilled on how pervasive and evil women are
top lel
>>
>>24374535
Not the majority as not everyone has the same game, but we play now and then.

We're not really vidya focused, but we do play.
>>
>>24374546

What exactly are you lel'ing at? Please explain your position.
>>
>>24372563
super comfy. wheres the invite?
>>
>>24372449
Undesirable by undesirables. That's extreme robot. God tier.
>>
File: 1444850204131.jpg (68 KB, 642x610) Image search: [Google]
1444850204131.jpg
68 KB, 642x610
>>24371038
>skype
Skype is shit though
Discord is way superior
>>
>>24374698
I agree for the most part, even though I haven't used discord much. I don't think that many people are using it yet, though.
>>
I want to join in, I don't talk very much but I do, its ok to listen for most of the time ?
I meet the requirements (but not fully NEET, I'm in un with no job)
eazy-e961
>>
>>24374567
You think this guy hating one thing is bad while you hate something else.
>>
Not NEET but doing apprenticeship in programming which pays like 3.30 an hour.

tunafishxd if you want to add me
>>
Is OP still here? Is the group made?
>>
>>24374935
I'm going to sleep. I'm taking down names and will make the group when I wake up.
>>
>>24374958
>>24374819
Don't forget mine please
>>
File: 1445746874077.jpg (20 KB, 267x284) Image search: [Google]
1445746874077.jpg
20 KB, 267x284
>>24374789
There used to be a group of 10+ for about 2 weeks but it got shitty. I wouldn't mind getting into one again
>>
anon-nemo
>>
>>24374958
>>24371731
Pl-please don't forget me OP!
>>
As long as it doesn't get fucked by Blackchad
>>
>>24374194
>>24374620
sorry guys. like I said, it's a small group. I don't think anyone wants more people, but if you post your contact info I'll add you and we can talk about it some more before this thread 404's.

I don't mean to sound stingy, but there have been some people that have blown through in the past that really rattled the guys, and I don't want to put them through that.

have a good morning.
>>
If virginity isn't a criteria this group will be shit too.
>>
Why the fuck are you using skype? Do you not know what discord is? I'm not giving my IP to people I meet on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (1023 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023 KB, 1280x1024
>you have to be straight
Shit.
>>
>>24375606
this, i can already see how will people mention their past normalfag lifes or even relationships
>>
>>24375253
Why can't it get fucked by me? Do you not like getting keked by my BBC? Damn man you guys never let me have any fun anymore. : (
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.