[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont girls like us? why are we here? just to suffeR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1432435423267.jpg (87 KB, 631x800) Image search: [Google]
1432435423267.jpg
87 KB, 631x800
why dont girls like us? why are we here? just to suffeR?
>>
If you can't even like yourself what are the chances you could like someone else? seems like a bit of a time waster.
>>
>>24371027

I watched freaks and geeks and as cliche as it sounds, it taught me to just be yourself
>>
>>24371027
sweet pepe brah
>>
>>24371108

Jerry Messing would agree.

I'm serious, look it up. He's actually a great guy IRL.
>>
>>24371027
I think the defining unattractive characteristic we all share is that we feel sorry for ourselves. Guys that get girls probably never feel bad for themselves.
>>
>>24371027
apparently. i used to get slapped in the face everyday by this one girl for two years in highschool. i dont know why she did it. i couldnt do anything. what? go to jail for hitting back? social ostracization at school? fuck women, fuck everybody. bitch made me lose my mind, i aint never getting that shit back. 3 months in for psychosis, i still dont feel right.
>>
>>24371027
Some like me. But only as friends. Dunno how to get past that
>>
>>24371027
I've met a few robots, and from what I've seen, you mistake niceness for spinelessness. You have little to no interests, so just agree with everything, there is no discussion with you, its more like talking to a wall.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x718
>>24372029
I don't know what kind of actual shit you've been talking to, but if what you're saying is rational I don't understand why exactly you'd expect someone to discuss common knowledge with you
>>
>>24371027
Who /has bf they met from r9k/ here?
>>
>>24372125
>common knowledge

Just wait a bit and you'll see the denial.
>>
>>24371027
Cause you're all weak beta's that hate our guts.
>>
Lack of action. If I've learned anything it's that you have to be brave and initiate things.

Luck helps
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.