[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychedelics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I'm thinking of vacationing somewhere with my pal for a few days sometime soon and thought it be cool to bring some LSD with us
Would it be worth it to try to sneak LSD onto a plane? I feel like it be extremely easy to do and I could just slip a couple tabs into my wallet or something. Dosage is microscopic so even if for some reason they did find it they wouldn't be able to test for it would they?
I personally want to go to Japan and see if I can see a hatsune miku hallogram concert while tripping and check out the temples and scenery beforehand
>>
>>24370972
not in japan. that's just retarded.
>>
Go to Jerusalem
>>
Absolutely do not sneak drugs on a plane you tard. Not worth it ever.
>>
>sneaking LSD
>put it in the most obvious place possible, my wallet
>visiting Japan
I seriously can't tell if this is bait or you're retarded. I really have no answers. If a Japanese person spots you acting strangely at all, especially because you're foreign, they will call the cops.

You don't think they already have an abundance of stupid drugged tourist trying to "have fun" on vacation by doing something illegal there?
>>
>>24370994
this

they won't find it, they'll probably just trick you into confessing you took drugs

or they'll take you and your buddy into separate rooms and one of you will be stupid and rat on the other

just don't fucking do it. especially since you have to depend on another person keeping their mouth shut too. drug shit is bad anyway. going international with it is just a recipe for disaster. they have to make examples out of someone. don't let it be you.
>>
Yes OP, acid travels well
>>
>>24370972
Japan has relatively draconian drug laws, you stupid fuck

And
>taking drugs on a plane
>across national borders
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You could be thrown in Japanese jail for like, life, dude
>>
My friend used to drop liquid LSD on altoids and fly them from Oregan to California for me when he came home from college for holidays. I know he used to sew bags of MDMA into his underwear to fly with it but once the airport had a body scanner and he freaked out and had to go put it in his car. I don't know what he did with the altoid container when he few but it was pretty easy for him to get it on the plane.
>>
The people posting to this thread are stupid. Liquid lsd is impossible to detect.
>>
>>24371783
What about mass spectrometry? Cocaine can be detected on like 70% of US dollar bill with just trace amounts. I'm pretty sure since LSD is schedule 1 they have the mass spec in their database.
>>
>>24371925
>100micrograms of lsd can be as easily detected as trace amounts of cocain
honestly OP, due to the sensitivity of acid, it might not travel that well, however i'm sure there are ways to get around that
>>
>>24372139
I don't think you have an understanding of organic chemisty and how advanced detection methods are. Sure they're the most worried about nitrate groups in explosives but the war on drugs means they they test for that too.

Also if you wrap LSD in foil and keep it cold it's fucking fine for a long time.
>>
>>24370972
>LSD
>Posts psilocybin
>Kek
>>
>>24370972
Pro Tip!!! put a few stamps of acid in the back of your phone take the back of and place them under the battery even when they scan it shit wont come up.
>>
>>24372929
Oh and also dont use you phone while they are in there it will spoil them and dont put your whone in your pocket
>>
File: 1282856334605.jpg (45 KB, 433x378) Image search: [Google]
1282856334605.jpg
45 KB, 433x378
>>24371082
>You don't think they already have an abundance of stupid drugged tourist trying to "have fun" on vacation by doing something illegal there?

oh my god i hate this robot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.