[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I orbited this guy for like 4 years now and today he finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
I orbited this guy for like 4 years now and today he finally recognized me as something more than a friend, but I also found out he has a 3 ("4 inches on a good day") inch penis.

Is this the end? I don't have any experience here, but it's not a lot. How do I even interact with him about that? How do I not seem slightly disappointed?

H-he's still my husbando..
>>
so ur a fag right
>>
Have you ever had sex before?
Don't throw the towel in just yet, it might do fine for you. Maybe not but... hell, worth a shot, right?
>>
>>24370962
>>24370962
If you are a fag you should probably just hang yourself.
>>
>bait thread

Why would it even matter OP? You're not a Stacy who deserves an 7-8 incher.

Beggers can't be choosers. You take your tiny 4 incher non-cock and be happy with it.
>>
What if he was 5 1/2 inches? Just curious
>>
Kill yourself, roastie whore
>>
>>24371005
KHV, literally this is the only person I ever want to see myself having a relationship with. I just don't want him to assume my confusion was actually disappointment when he told me. When he admitted that to me, I asked if he was serious because I genuinely thought he was joking with me and I feel really bad.
>>
That's pretty superficial of you, man. If you really like the guy his penis size shouldn't matter. You can always get a dildo or some shit if you're really desperate.
>>
>>24371041
You can't do anything now.

Just the next time you see his small penis in person you need to act like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
>>
haha get rekt slut
>>
when fully erect?
>>
>>24371081
You'll need to make up for it with some serious deepthroating...or deep mouthing as the case may be.
>>
My ex was probably about 4 inches or so, sometimes a little bigger if we hadn't fucked in a while
He was the best sex I ever had desu
too bad we broke up yesterday lmao
I could never cum during sex either, like maybe 20-30% of the time I actually came and just faked it the rest, but it wasn't his fault
He was fucking amazing with his dick

Don't give up on this guy or anything, there are heaps of positions suited for guys with small dicks, you just need to experiment and find what's best for you both
>>
File: hehehehe_lizard.png (180 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
hehehehe_lizard.png
180 KB, 400x224
>>24371149
>deep mouthing
Ah man that's rough
>>
>>24371081
He already assumes I'm lying after I told him it's fine. So acting like that probably wouldn't fix anything.
>>24371145
Yes. Honestly, I thought dick size was just one big meme until now.
>>
>>24371178
That sucks then, but you can't do anything about his insecurities. That's a battle in his own mind.

You however can still try to give him some confidence from your side, and actually believe that his tiny cock is genuinely awesome. The rest is up to fate senpai.
>>
>>24371152
Thanks for the advice anon. I'm definitely still giving it a try as long as he can find it in him to forgive my mistake
>>
File: smugjak.png (18 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
smugjak.png
18 KB, 640x712
>>24371149
>deep mouthing
>>
Honestly people make too big a deal out of it.

Just apologize, bang and focus on creating intimacy with the other person while doing so. You'll find that the various sizes of peoples bodies will be the last thing on your mind in the future at that point and that you just want to feel good together.
>>
File: 1447534708301.png (143 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
1447534708301.png
143 KB, 280x275
can you even satisfy with that 8' x 6' inch breh?
>>
>>24371229
No problem, happy to help!

Here's a tip tho, lay on your back and have him be on top. Put your legs over his shoulders (one on either side of his head), tell him to start slow and build up the pace until he's basically fucking you senseless. My ex did this all the time, easily my fave position and it felt like his dick grew at least a couple of inches because he could go suuuper deep, even more with a pillow under your ass. Also great for your g-spot if you get the right angle, plus he/you can touch your clit if you need a bit more to orgasm

Or get on your knees (or lay on your stomach, whatever works best for you), put your head down on the bed/pillow so your back is arched and your ass is in the air, get him behind you and tell him to go for gold. If you lay face down but put a pillow under your pelvis he should be able to reach your g-spot too

Good luck!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.