[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being sad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1441663948106.png (606 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
1441663948106.png
606 KB, 484x1864
How do I stop being sad?
>>
With positive reinforcers. Surround and immerse yourself in all that which is happy and positive.

Listen to happy music, watch happy shows, talk to happy people, read happy books. Think happy thoughts (very important one)

Happy happy happy.

I'll even start you off with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHT5KNoWjzY
>>
By being awesome instead.
>>
File: birthday2.jpg (170 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
birthday2.jpg
170 KB, 1280x960
The birthday pics going around lately have really brought me down. Like I think about these pics when I'm not even online and shit.
>>
File: 1443734200485.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1443734200485.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
Hurts so much
>>
File: LifeIsPain.jpg (33 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsPain.jpg
33 KB, 500x414
Get fit or focus on learning a skill
being productive is the best counter to depression there is
>>
>>24371339
>>24371349
Who takes these and posts them on the internet?
>>
File: Tavnazian-Taco.jpg (8 KB, 366x55) Image search: [Google]
Tavnazian-Taco.jpg
8 KB, 366x55
>>24370829
Distract yourself when you're sad with something addictive and repetitive. MMORPGs might do the trick.
Sugary food also helps. Sugar highs can be nice, until you start to worry about how many calories you just consumed and diabetes.
>>
>>24370829
>tfw you found out the backstory of that pic, he was a former gang member trying to fix his life
>>
Lick nigger anus.
>>
>>24371397
Tell me more about this please
>>
File: birthday3.jpg (280 KB, 1632x1232) Image search: [Google]
birthday3.jpg
280 KB, 1632x1232
>>24371390

Parental love can be powerful. So powerful, it can blind a person to the reality of a situation.
>>
YO! you guys saw my post on reddit, huh? Just keep looking at the world as a place to grow and see how many opportunities you have. Remember that everyone around you is facing the same problems. Although the normies usually wouldn't associate with the stereotypical faggot, they face the same struggles as many of you have/will.

Although some of you might actually have mental disabilities (i.e most of you are autists), be confident with who you are and find hobbies to meet people and add value to your life.

It's 2 AM right now and I have just finished studying for some exams so what I am typing will sound like mess. TL;DR be confident with your personality (if you don't like it, change it), find hobbies to meet people, and remember that "the world is divided between peasants and kings, but the truth is everybody's looking for the same thing."

Sleep safely everyone! Love you all :) niggers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3t9uxo/anon_on_why_photos_atof_birthdays_look_so_sad/
>>
>>24371363
>hfw she realizes hes a manlet
>>
>>24371448
That's beautiful. Even though these people have no one else, they have parents that love them unconditionally.
>>
does anyone have the thing where the indian dude is having a friend-breakup type thing on facebook and declaring some other dude as his new best friend?
>>
>>24371471
Get the fuck outta here whore.
>>
Birthday pics always give me so many feels.
>>
>>24371542
I remember this one, gosh it's awesome... I'll try to find it
>>
File: mudassir-650x488.jpg (64 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
mudassir-650x488.jpg
64 KB, 650x488
>>24371542
FOUND IT ! There are others of them, just google their names :3
>>
>>24371542
Mudasir got btfo by Salam if I remember correctly
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.