[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>christmas and thanksgiving family gathering coming >wheres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: XwrWv1Y.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
XwrWv1Y.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>christmas and thanksgiving family gathering coming
>wheres the gf anon?
>do you have a job anon?
>hows school anon?
>you look so white anon, have you been outside recently?

god i am going to need xanax once again this year....

how do you other anons cope?
>>
>where's the gf anon

show them your hand

>do you have a job anon?

show them your vidya

>hows school anon

you know i didn't go to college assholes

>you look so white anon-

racist
>>
File: 1447319600928.jpg (532 KB, 1307x1221) Image search: [Google]
1447319600928.jpg
532 KB, 1307x1221
>doing thanksgiving at mom's mom this year
>will have to talk to cunt grandmother I hate
>will have to talk to her husband I hate
>I might have the misfortune of seeing my crazy aunt
Thinking about staging a serious accident so I get to spend thanksgiving in the hospital.

Stabbing my eye out so I look like Big Boss.
>>
Shit like this is why the holidays are prime suicide season. Good luck robots.
>>
>>24370876
just dehydrate yourself
>>
>>24370930
I don't know if I have the willpower to do something that takes time, the idea of going for a walk and "falling" into some frozen water just jumped into my mind, and sounds better than stabbing myself.
>>
>>24370976
I'll have to walk pretty far though, and then sit in it for awhile, then walk back soaking wet.

If that doesn't make me sick I can just fake it.
>>
>>24370976
actually getting stabbed once isnt that painful, i did it.
Hypothermia is extremely agonizing though and one of the most painful ways to die.
>>
>>24371114
I mean to stab myself in the eye, as it shouldn't be fatal and will definitely get me in the hospital for some time.

I'm thinking the frozen pond is the way to go, if I die, that's just a bonus. But I doubt I will.
>>
File: 1439534543323s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1439534543323s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>24370812
Just don't go then.
>>
my family has these occasions in the morning so the key is to just sleep through it
>>
>>24371147
dont stab your eye you could lose it, stab your stomach and say you got mugged, use a box cutter, being drunk helps a lot
>>
>>24371232
I don't care if I lose it, that is a small price to pay.

I'm a shut in NEET and don't drink, furthermore we are in a rural area, when would I get mugged?
>>
>>24371255
get committed to a psych ward. just call up a suicide hotline and say you have plans to kill yourself before thanksgiving, and bang youve got away with the perfect crime my friend
>>
>>24371255
well, you COULD get neetbux for being blind. you don't have to deal with your shitty family for a week, plus you get disability benefits. that's two birds, one stone. kinda like that one lady who poured drain-o in her eyes so she could be blind. if you hate the holidays as much as i do you'll do anything to get out of it, like horribly mutilating yourself.
>>
>>24370812
>do you have a job anon?
KILL ME
I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>24370812
My family isn't the most successful bunch, so simply going to college makes them think i have excellent potential
>>
>>24371301
I don't want to sacrifice my freedom and subject myself to injections from normalfags.
>>24371307
I'm really leaning towards the frozen pond though, I could just say I slipped and fell and it wouldn't be my fault, seems perfect.
>>
>>24371333
they dont inject you with shit unless youre being combative or schizo... i think

its better than stabbing out your eyeballs or somehow falling into a lake (wtf?) you retard
>>
>>24371375
No it isn't, and it could give them an excuse to take my guns.

I'm going with the frozen lake.
>>
>>24370812
>family gathering
lol. This is why being a wagelord is so much better than being a NEET. I don't have to deal with any annoying humans on any holiday.
>>
>>24371394

falling into a lake wont even get you in a hospital for a full day i bet unless you decided to do a david blam 25 mins underwater trick but in that case you wont have guns either cuz youll be dead
>>
File: 1447365670585.png (413 KB, 371x651) Image search: [Google]
1447365670585.png
413 KB, 371x651
>>24371435
I'd rather be dead than in chains.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.