[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you give up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pucci.jpg (141 KB, 799x1145) Image search: [Google]
pucci.jpg
141 KB, 799x1145
The fuck is with everyone here saying that being successful is 100% genetics so if you're not born perfect don't bother.
Firstly that is utter bullshit. there is a guy with literally no arms and legs that has a wife, Ugly fucks like Ricky Gervais who is successful and what not.
But more importantly why wouldn't you try just for the sake of seeing how good a person you can really be?
come on guys
>>
>thinks genetics is just looks
genetics is brain chemistry as well. ricky gervais has confidence, humor, social skills in general.
>>
>>24370695
>tfw that girl will never sit on my face and ride it for hours on end
JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY FAMILY
>>
I try and fail every time famz
>>
Okay, so two people. I think it's safe to say they're the exception to the rule.
>>
>>24370721
So he just woke up one day like that?
>hours of practice, trial and error and work building his career
Do you really believe if you committed every waking moment of your life to being like that it would be impossible to achieve it?
>>
>>24370721
Isn't he also bipolar or something or am I thinking of someone else?

Either way, Steve Buscemi is fucking disgusting but he still managed to have a kid and he wasn't born into a rich family with connections. He certainly wasn't born with acting skills. I have no idea how socialable he is but I can promise you that not all actors are charismatic or fun to be around. Nor do they lack mental health issues.
>>
>>24370753
you genuinely cant think of at least a dozen ugly af/deformed people who are successful?
>>
Gervais was in a successful band immediately out of uni. Ugly fucks, or at least people without strong connections, can't do that.

Nick Vujicic, fine. Kudos for him for making the best his situation. I'd argue it's not applicable, though. He's in the so fucked that everyone feels sorry for him zone. And he has a Chad face.
>>
>>24370774
>Do you really believe if you committed every waking moment of your life to being like that it would be impossible to achieve it?
Yes.
>>
>>24370830
>successful band
So what because you didnt have every single fucking possible advantage your not going to even attempt to do anything?
>>
Why not just admit its not a genetic disadvantage you're fucking lazy. you could be a 10/10 friends intelligent and rich and still say well my dick is only moderately above average so why even try
>>
>>24370695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Time to stop living in fucking la-la land OP
>>
File: Steven K.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
Steven K.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
>>24370695
>But more importantly why wouldn't you try just for the sake of seeing how good a person you can really be?

Yes, good goy chase that pussy. Then you get cuked with alimony, child support, divorce, paternity fraud, and abortion, have the courts give her half of your belongings, your house, your children.

Pussy is an illusion. Lets say you find your dream girl(impossible for robots), you marry her. You're both young, in your early-mid 20's. Once she gets old, 30+, then what? One of two things happen:

Scenario #1: You lose attraction, she cuks you.
Scenario #2: She loses attraction, she cuks you.

Regardless, you lose. The pussy is a sham.

Being successful is 100% genetics because that's what you need to be "Chad" aka a (pussy)Slayer. That's the only thing women are good for: fucking and chucking, and the only way you're achieving that is by being highly desirable aka "Chad". I don't just mean being loaded with money or famous. Just look at Brendan Fraser, for example. She'll settle with you, but will always long for Chad's cock. As soon as she gets the ideal opportunity, she will leave your ass and move in with Chad who works a 9-5 Mcjob and still lives with his mom. Modern females don't even need men for reproduction anymore. They can use sperm banks and get top-tier quality Chad sperm.
>>
>>24371343

To be honest, looking at that picture, I'm not jealous our upset by stuff like that anymore. I've been told I am a 7/10. I just want a nice 7/10 wife I can cuddle with and have sex with. That would be nice.
>>
File: HURRELL2.jpg (66 KB, 640x828) Image search: [Google]
HURRELL2.jpg
66 KB, 640x828
>>24371850
You sure you're a 7/10 bro, and they weren't just pulling your leg?

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to demand pics or call bs on this one.
>>
>>24370695
The fact that this board and wizchan exists means or rather proves that men are at such a great disadvantage that trying is not even worth it.

Simple biology means that they must kek the betas to have chad babies.
>>
>all these fucking dumb autistic virgins associating success with how many sluts they can fuck

I understand why you'll die poor and in your basement covered in Cheeto dust now.
>>
I can't even make friends in real life and have trouble preventing myself from over eating. I'm not going to ever have sex. Why should I give myself false hope?
>>
It's dangerous to fail
>>
I gave up a long time ago, I'm just waiting to die.
>>
Robots are like a video game where you can edit your character's appearance and stats but you just keep everything at the default setting. Also instead of playing the game you just jerk off online.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.