[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a sophomore in college and, before my freshman year, i had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1419370205046.jpg (61 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
1419370205046.jpg
61 KB, 480x484
im a sophomore in college and, before my freshman year, i had been friendless for as long as i can remember. when i went off to college my roommate ended up being chad studying the same thing as me. sometimes he would bring a chad friend or two over to do homework. whenever they didnt understand something, i'd explain it to them. after a while they started to talk to me and be nice. we've hung out a few times and i really enjoyed it, having friends and all, but i think it is over.

this saturday chad said he was going to the mall with his friends and asked if i wanted to come. i needed to get a fan so i decided to come with. after we pick up his friends, they all start smoking weed and drinking (in the car). they offered to me but i declined. so they were all getting fucked up, we went to the mall for a bit and nothing happened, i got my fan and we left. it's dark out now and they start to smoke and drink again on the way home. i start to get scared because chad is swerving a bit, i want to tell him but the music is too loud. i keep thinking how i got myself into this situation; these people arent my friends, we're too different. im just desperate for affection. regardless, sirens.

1/2
>>
File: 1421005935901.jpg (202 KB, 996x1736) Image search: [Google]
1421005935901.jpg
202 KB, 996x1736
>>24370647
2/2

. we get pulled over and as he rolls down his window smoke leaks out of the car. he takes all 4 of us out of the car and sits us on the curb. he takes us from the curb to his car 1 by 1 to ask about the situation while the other officer watches the other people. i was the first one to get called on because it was really obvious that i was sober. i was trembling cause ive never been in contact with the police before. the officer tells me he can tell i havent done anything tonight and that he just wants to know the truth of the situation and says that if i comply my "friends" will be in less trouble. i, almost in tears now, just say that i'll use my right to remain silent. i dont want to get them in trouble at all, i dont want them to be mad at me. so long story short the other 3 people get taken by the cop to the station and kept overnight and fined some crazy amount of money. chad hates me now, he thinks i ratted him and his friends out even though they were literally smoking a blunt when we got pulled over. im scared that theyre going to hurt me, and im sad that the only people that would treat me nicely hate me now.

what do i do? am i to fault here?
aaaaaaaa
>>
>>24370661
if you really used your right to remain silent hen you are not at fault, you did everything right.

Though I'm not inclined to believe you, cops hate it when you use your rights and he would have arrested you alongside the rest.
>>
they sound like retards, find new friends

and next time someone offers you weed, just blaze it brah
>>
Very well written! Where can I sign up to be notified when you release a new blog post?
>>
>>24370691
i guess i got lucky them. i've heard stories about crooked police officers and stuff

>>24370716
i dont know how to. and if i had smoked, i would have gotten in trouble too, so i guess that's out of the picture for me

>>24370768
i was just asking for help or insight or responses or something cause this whole situation has me really messed up
sorry
>>
Grow some guts and next time he's a dick to you tell him to shut the fuck up, you used your right to remain silent and you should definitely let him know that and if he's not gonna believe you then he's just a naive fuck who can't comprehend the fact that shitty things happen to you sometimes when you party and if he wants to make the rest of the time living together hell by being a spiteful dick he's more than welcome to do so.
>>
>>24370661
Blaming other people for your own fuckups is childish as hell, there was nothing you could have done better.

Are you absolutely positive they hate you for real or is this another one of your fearful assumptions?

If they really do hate you based on this, it would have been only a matter of time before they would have found some other way how you had "betrayed" them.

They are angry because they fucked up, and angry that you did not get fucked over along with them. This is the strange group mentality that i never understood, everything would have been just fine if you had gotten busted along with them, but since you were brave and knew better and went your own way in a situation like that they are actively trying to exclude you from their group, propably with defences in mind because now you could have a reason to scold them for theis stupidity or something.

If they suspect you of ratting, you should just tell the truth about it and if they are unwilling to accept the truth as it is. I dont know, maybe find more intelligent and risk free friends?
>>
>>24370941
chad has only been in the room once with me since the incident and he he didnt say anything to me. he's been staying with one of the other people who was with us that night, i assume. none of them said spoken to me, but im pretty sure theyre pissed
>>
>>24371017

Just try to clear things up with them, or explain your side of the story, whatever happens from there happens
>>
>>24371069
i'll try to approach him whenever i see him next
thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.