[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so when did you realise that this world is a dystopia, and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1405866453794s.jpg (6 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
1405866453794s.jpg
6 KB, 219x250
so when did you realise that this world is a dystopia, and why haven't you committed /suicide/ yet?
>>
>>24370613
It's a dumbtopia and I stick around to fuck your mom
>>
>>24370613
I'm trying to find a way to kill myself with what I have in my dorm
I have no roommates or friends, my body wouldn't be discovered for days, maybe weeks
I go home for winter break soon so I'm scrambling to find a way before then so my parents won't have to discover my body
There's nowhere to hang myself, and I don't think I can choke myself with a belt
>>
parents. have to keep going for them.
>>
File: see..what.jpg (10 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
see..what.jpg
10 KB, 303x166
>>24370613

To the judgmental eye, everything is closed in definitive frames. When the judgmental eye looks out, it sees things in terms of lines and squares. It is always excluding or separating, and therefore it never sees in a compassionate or celebratory way. To see is to judge. Sadly, the judgmental eye is always equally harsh with itself. It sees only the images of its tormented interiority projected outward from itself. The judgmental eye harvests the reflected surface and calls it truth. It enjoys neither the forgiveness nor imagination to see deeper into the ground of things where truth is paradox.

An externalist, image-driven culture is the corollary of such an ideology of facile judgement.
>>
>>24370613

>not plunging headfirst into it.

Cmon son.
>>
>>24370725
>not being a depressive realist
>>
>>24370931

I AM a realist.

To the loving eye, everything is real. This art of love is neither sentimental nor naive. Such love is the greatest criterion of truth, celebration, and reality. Kathleen raine, a scottish poet, says that unless you see a thing in the light of love, you do not see it at all. In fact, love is the light in which we can truly see each thing in its true origin, nature, and destiny. If we could look at the world in a loving way, then the world would rise up before us full of invitation, possibility, and depth. The loving eye can even coax pain, hurt, and violence toward transfiguration and renewal. The loving eye is bright because it is autonomous and free. It can look lovingly upon anything.

This style of vision does not become entangled in the agenda of power, seduction, opposition, or complicity. Such vision is creative and subversive. It rises above the pathetic arithmetic of blame and judgment and engage experience at the level of its origin, structure, and destiny.

This world isn't a dystopia. It's a seething mass of chaos.

There is a secret light and vital energy in contradiction.
>>
>>24371220

Thanks. Do you want me to take out the healing crystals so we can align our chakras?
>>
I want to see where technology is going.
>>
File: 1426860083952.png (139 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1426860083952.png
139 KB, 318x308
>>24371267

Lol. Sounds good.
>>
>>24371347
yeah same, and I want to fuck around, do drugs, dance to techno and watch society fall apart.

life is meaningless, might as well do w/e I feel like before I go.
>>
My instincts will me to live, even though my reason tells I would be better off otherwise.
>>
>>24371391
>life is meaningless, might as well do w/e I feel like before I go.
My thoughts exactly, the positive side of nihilism. I wonder if I'll get to live through a world war
>>
>>24370645
>It's a dumbtopia and I stick around to fuck your mom
/thread
>>
>>24370656
See your parents one last time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.