[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white pussy was MADE for asian cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: bac.jpg (76 KB, 480x649) Image search: [Google]
bac.jpg
76 KB, 480x649
white pussy was MADE for asian cock
>>
>>24370471

And asian pussy was made for white cock.
>>
its weird when people pose for photographs nude. it looks more forced than just a regular photograph.
>>
>>24370471
I thought Asians were small
>>
Asian cock was make for white ass.
>>
>>24370471

She isn't white shitposter
>>
>>24370471
that nerdy faggy asian guy spent over 1000 nights at home, perfecting his photoshop skills to spew shitty asian masculinity images
>>
>>24370471
>orange, midget gremlin
>white
go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>24370534
she is italian

italians are white
>>
>whites and asians arguing over who is less inferior
>not just worshiping the superior BBC like 99% of modern women
>>
>>24370551
>moor blood
>italian
oy vey
>>
>>24370551
>insinuating
>>
>>24370551
>implying

Smh desu senpai
>>
>>24370551
No we aren't you faggot, niwt even the ones from the northernmost parts if Italy, which she clearly is not.
>>
>>24370551
italians are closer to asians more than anything
>>
I'm a spic and my qt asian gf cums intensely w my dick, was my dick made for her?
>>
>>24370551
>ancestral italians bred by moor bbc
>italians are white
Ever wonder why so many of them have dark olive skin?
>>
>>24370551
Did you mean to type Israeli? Because that's what she is.
>>
>>24370471
Shes a fucking paki!
>>
>>24370628
No. It was made for white cock. You're a temporary placeholder. Prepare to be kucked soon.
>>
>>24370471
OP, that girl isn't White...

Have you ever seen a White woman before? Cause they don't look like that.

Also, sage because obvious racebait.
>>
>>24370551
shitty bait/10
>>
>>24370702

As an Israeli - That isn't israeli.
>>
>>24370745
I'm actually already kuked, well sort of, she's cheating on someone with me. I pulled her, and i have no emotional attachment to her, but i like taking her out because it usually leads to her taking my dick up her butt. She's like in love with my cock.
>>
>>24370471
>>white pussy
>>white

Someone is trying too hard to be liberal or is literally color blind.
>>
>>24370954
Israelis are not a race. She could be Sephardic or mixed or anything.
>>
>>24370489
Delete this
[spioler]pls[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.