[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /douchebag/ and can't even help it? It's literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 960x720
Who here /douchebag/ and can't even help it? It's literally the only reason I don't have a gf
>above average looks, 6' manly handsome features
>intelligent, can talk well, witty

But literally everyone hates me. No one wants to be my friend :'( this is a fate worse than robots, I'm literally a chad who no one wants to fuck or be friends with. How the fuck do I change myself? I can't help it. I just can't.

I just want to be a normie :(
>>
So much fucking bait in this

Sage
>>
>>24370325
This is my fate. Where my life literally sounds like bait. Depression has never hit me so hard till now. Thanks man
>>
File: 1447305725490-r9k.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447305725490-r9k.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>24370308
You are not alone. Even people I tought as my friends kicked me out from our teamspeak server and wont let me in because I have a "aura of negativity" aka. I tell everyone they suck and their favorite things suck like all the time.
>>
yeah you are sure above avarage and intelligent, if you have no friends. lel XDDDD
>>
>>24370336
ITs not even douchiness, you're probably just an arrogant cock with nothing to back it up. Trust me, its not the "only reason" you dont have a gf...
>>
>>24370550
im just incredibly cocky. I'm redpill we just as much as you guys, and I have a hard time keeping my power level down.
I'm narcissistic and think everyone is stupid, they're all normies to me. I'm
A doucebag and it fucking sucks.
>>
File: roll eyes.gif (492 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
roll eyes.gif
492 KB, 500x300
>>24370579
The solution is simple. Close your fucking piehole.
>>
>>24370308
>But literally everyone hates me.
You're projecting. You hate yourself. This is the single least attractive feature a human being can have. Either hide it, take the bluepill (meds), or be a fucking man and stop looking to others for your own damn self-worth.
>>
>>24370579
>H
So realize what a piece of shit you are and move forward. People can instantly see through cockiness. Confidence is a whole different animal fucknut.

You are NOT better than these people, nor are you smarter. You just act like it.
>>
>>24370579
It also seems that you have no self control. Try to be kind. Wit, intelligence, and looks aren't virtues, but kindness is. There's a reason people call certain attributes virtues. They're usually able to be modified through self-improvement.

See also: Discipline, honesty, etc>>24370639
And if you must know, I am projecting onto you. I have (had? have.) similar issues.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.