[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
keep yalls eyes on the news https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP fer8jCDk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
keep yalls eyes on the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRPfer8jCDk
>>
What? What's the point?
>>
>>24370348
point of what
>>
>>24370288
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yJKX9qbru7
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4tdmOntfg
>>
ayo kent take a chillpill and move to amsterdam for some red light pussy
>>
>>24370288

Well.
I guess this is it and he has finally gone crazy.
>>
what's with this nig? all i see is some nig with a stereotypical af hat collection
>>
>>24370904
this guys fucking pathetic lmao
>>
>>24370863
damn that shit was tight

but seriously guys it's not ok to pick on people just because you're online
>>
>>24370863
did you make that yourself?
it's nice
>>
I highly doubt he would go ER.

He doesn't seem to have the balls to do it.
>>
>>24371488
Yes. I appreciate that you like it, I honestly can't tell if what I make actually sounds good because I always feel like there should be a way to make it better somehow. I like to work on mostly rap/trap type beats. I hope that's the kind of vibe you got from that, cause it was what I was going for.
>>
>>24371502
Elliot wasnt brave he was just autistic and couldnt tell the difference between positive and negative social interaction.
>tfw we havent had an elliot in months
>>
>>24371386
he is.

but a man with a weapon is a man with a weapon.
>>
>>24371548
>but a man with a weapon is a man with a weapon.
I guaran-fucking-tee he couldn't hit anything he aimed at.
>>
>>24371546
>haven't had an elliot in months
who? please elaborate?
>>
>>24370863
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yJKX9qbru7
good stuff. I kekled out loud
>>
>>24371561
its not hard to walk up to someone point blank range and pull the trigger.

also not hard to walk into a full room and spray, you will def hit something.
>>
>>24371757
>its not hard to walk up to someone point blank range and pull the trigger.
No way that dude could keep from sperging out before then.

>also not hard to walk into a full room and spray, you will def hit something.
You really won't. You're significantly more likely to hit nothing.
>>
>>24371674
Search elliot rogers on youtube beta robot who made videos that showedd how autistic he was like this black guy before he shot up uc santa barbara
>>
>>24371546
>we havent had an elliot in months
Uh... remember the Oregon shooting?
>>
KENT ON SUICIDE WATCH

but seriously feel bad for the guy he is what 5'3" and no girl will ever give him the time of day. if i were him i would do the same
>>
>>24371830
>he is what 5'3"
proof
>>
Seems like he's imitating something he saw in a wrestling promo
Kent needs to grow up and stop dressing like a child, and all of you need to tell him that in the youtube comments because he appreciates the constructive criticism
>>
>>24371878
No he doesn't hence these last two videos
>>
>>24371878
For the longest time he's videos have been filled with comments about how he should stop dressing the way he does, but he never listens. He even makes videos adressing the issue saying it's not about how you dress. This nigga just doesn't want to change.
>>
>>24370288
The reason this nigga can't get a GF because it's 2015 and he's still wearing jersey's and fitted caps. Like get some nice fitting clothes, my nigga.
>>
>tfw 25 and balding
>tfw still wear the same quiksilver shirts i had when 15
>tfw would be wearing the same cargo pants if there weren't holes in the crotch region
>>
>>24370904
>"I'm a reject"

Oh god that little moment of silence made my heart drop and I started feeling bad.
>>
At this point, if he does get a gf he's gonna run her away. He's centering his entire life on pussy?
>>
Wearing those big ass snapbacks draws more attention to how small he is. Wear some nice long sleeve shirts and slim fit jeans and some Jordans Kent. And a clean haircut.
>>
I feel really bad for Kent he's scared. You are constantly told the 20's are the best years of your life but his have been terrible so far. What does that tell him about his future?

I really hope he finds someone who genuimely loves him and vice-versa.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.