[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone drinking on this fine evening? Come in and tell me your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
Anyone drinking on this fine evening?

Come in and tell me your feels.
>>
File: tree.jpg (2 MB, 8104x3024) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
2 MB, 8104x3024
drinkin yo mom's pusseh juice >:)
>>
>>24370003
White wine from Chile and some homebrew. Kinda pleb tier but I'm broke right now.
>>
Drinking some spiced rum (Kraken)!

I feel quite lonely and anxious about the future, I'm planning on moving out as soon as possible (living with bf and his family), seeing a rental place tomorrow and would love to move the same evening!
>>
>>24370003

Mmmm Talisker, good choice anon. I'm not drinking tonight though, trying to stick to one day a week these days; Stomach isn't what it used to be
>>
Rebel Yell here. It's the cheapest and pretty good for the price.
>>
>>24370003
im off that xanax anon
>>
God damn I got one level more drunk than I intended to be way too quickly.

>>24370021
10/10

>>24370033
What kind of wine? I was thinking about trying to get into wine this weekend. It is something that I have almost no knowledge of.

>>24370178
I hope that it works out, mayne. At least you have the funds to seek a rental place! That puts you in a decent position. I used to drink Kraken all of the time. Are you mixing it?

>>24370247
I've been trying to branch out with scotch lately. I also recently tried the "once a week" rule. I am not faring well.

>>24370255
I've never had it!
Five O Clock vodka and Steel Reserve (maybe Mickey's and PBR too) were often my drinks of choice through hard college times.
Are you mixing it?
>>
I'm going to give this just one bumperino because I'm drunk and feeling social.
>>
I took some of my mom's vodka from under the kitchen sink. Drank just enough so that she won't be able to notice :^)
>>
I have some gin. I'm about to fail out of school and will.very likely be homeless. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>24370808

Man, I'm sorry.
Gimmie the details, how are you drinking it?

Is there any possible way to not fail?
>>
>>24370844
I'm watering it down because I don't have any tonic. I'll start drinking it straight when I'm drunk enough.

This failure has been years in the making. I'm not capable of being a functioning member of society.
>>
>trying to fix life
>not allowing myself to drink during the week

its so boring, i dont know what to do with the time. ive just been jerkin it and smoking massive amounts of cigs
>>
Took a benzo earlier today. Passed out for 6 hours. Just woke up and poured myself 3 glasses of rose'. Time to watch some shitty twitch streams until I pass out and hopefully don't wake up for a long time.
>>
>tfw you decide not to drink so you can get a good nights sleep, but find you can't sleep without booze.

Feels bad brothers. Drink one down for me, cause I'm sober and can't sleep and it sucks.
>>
no but i might start i'm having a hard time sleeping lately
>>
>>24371036
I almost went with gin and tonic tonight. I even have a fresh ass lime in the fridge, so it's pretty tempting. When do you expect to fail?

>>24371055
That's a good way to spend time, man. I don't usually trust myself with drinking during the week but I have a long ass weekend starting now.

>>24371068

That sounds magical, anon.
>>
>>24371105
listen to
>>24371101

It's probably different for everyone, but I have read that alcohol fucks with the quality of your sleep.
>>
>>24371055
Cliche as fuck, but try working out. It worked for me as a way to fill in the time while on a pretty decent sober run I had. Didn't get shitfaced for about three months straight.

The bonus of getting in good shape helps too. Its hard to keep it up for more than a couple months though.. I Got back on the booze and haven't worked out at all since July.
>>
File: GREEN_LOCUST.png (241 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
GREEN_LOCUST.png
241 KB, 636x708
>>24371036
Yeah what the fuck are people like us supposed to do? I don't want to die but I am just not capable of keeping a job and don't enjoy spending time with people. I have little family left and the few friends I had are becoming successful and don't need me dragging them down anymore.
>>
cross faded laffin at all yall lonely nigga baka desu senpai
>>
>>24371148

Whatever that obviously has some truth to it but it if i slam a few beers quickly enough it stops my mind from racing
>>
>>24371160
I don't know, man. I can't bring myself to get out of bed and do school work; how could anyone expect me to handle life, ideal never know.

>>24371124
>When do you expect to fail?
This semester. I'm really afraid of the the winter.
>>
File: 1432949003534.jpg (110 KB, 453x444) Image search: [Google]
1432949003534.jpg
110 KB, 453x444
I'm trying to go dry for a few days after drinking myself to sleep every night for three months. Not getting physical withdrawals as bad as I thought I would, but boy am I thirsty + unable to sleep. My wagekek job tomorrow is gonna be hell.
>>
I drank a tall can of Redd's Wicked Black Cherry. It was meh but it was $2.50, 8% and I could fit it in a jacket pocket so my room mates didn't see me walk into the apartment with it. I just started on a warm Fruit Punch 4loko that I bought last night when I was wasted but finished my booze. It's pretty gross but no 1 at 7-11 cares if I go there at 10pm wasted to buy more alcohol.

I have like half a glass of new zeland pinot grigio in my closet that I'll probably finish after this.

I've been playing some dota but people who throw tantrums and feed courriers are frustrating me.
>>
>>24371466
Dota has a terrible player base. I don't know how I played it for so long.
>>
>>24371529
Back in 2007 I played it on WC3 with friends and always had a blast. I started the dota 2 beta in 2013 and I've been playing it by myself since then. It's a terrible game filled with the worlds worst people but I love to just play it for hours while getting drunk every night. I get really hype over pro games though. EG is my team.
>>
File: lqc.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lqc.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>24370003
>Not Islay
>>
>>24371559
It's fun to play, but everyone on there is such an dick.
>>
>>24370003
$3.99 decent tasting 18% abv, will probably drink 1 more before passing out. Drowning out the upcoming holiday anxiety.
>>
File: image.jpg (1016 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016 KB, 2448x3264
>>24371864
my bad pic related, my go to
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.