[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my therapist that my dad fucked me a lot when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (55 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
55 KB, 400x300
Should I tell my therapist that my dad fucked me a lot when I was a kid
>>
Yes, that is probably the main reason you are seeing a therapist.
>>
File: contemplativecoffee.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
contemplativecoffee.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
Yes... If it's affected you, why wouldn't you?
>>
If it's a woman, she'll probably just think your dad's a Chad and fuck him too.
>>
>>24369592
why haven't you killed him? (Srs)
>>
Did you rike it?
>>
Honestly spend the time preparing to avoid being caught and kill him. God would forgive you
>>
>>24369659
>>24369682
He killed himself when I was 15
>>
>>24369592
Are you a grill?
If so details pls
>>
>>24369592
yeah, that will help a lot in diagnoses and treatment
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 270x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 270x250
>>24369703
That's too bad. Well you could still piss on his grave I guess.
I'm sorry dude. Your dad sounds like a very weak, sad man. I would say that talking to your therapist about it would be a very good idea. Just write it down in one sentence and pass her a note if you can't initiate the conversation.
Good luck friend.
>>
>>24369592
Treatment of any kind becomes more helpful with the more information available to the professional. Your depriving yourself of the full benefit of treatment if you withhold information.
>>
>>24369592
>therapist
Reminder that all therapists have therapists
A therapist is just a friend you buy for a little while. Better to invest in a friendship
>>
>>24369592
Yes you should. Keeping secrets is shit. You'll end up shoving your problems deep down inside, become jaded, then become the embodiment of a selfish normie even though you'll be able to function. My sister's went through something similar and came out strong. One did dope, but that was more about her being bipolar really severely.
>>
>>24369592
He did it because he loved you, only a woman would brag about something that intimate for attention and pity
>>
>>24369912
A therapist is a friend trained to not be an asshole.
Forbidden by law to disclose your secrets.
Completely outside observer from your circle of friends.
>>
>>24369592
yfw daddy gave you the best daddy orgasms you'll ever ever have
>>
>>24369964
>implying OP is a woman
>>
File: 1447890707076.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1447890707076.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>24369592
Ok OP, answer this to me; what are your current feelings toward your dad right now?

Do you hate him or do you have a good relationship?
>>
>>24369703

Then why do you need to go to a therapist? Your problem solved itself.
>>
>>24369926
are you supposed to be like kid sune?
>>
>>24369703
you missed the opportunity, anon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.