[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you fall for a grill that's really far away. any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1444415773255.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1444415773255.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
> tfw you fall for a grill that's really far away. any other robots know that feel?
General grill feel thread
>>
>into a girl that lives two hours away and recently over the past month and a half-ish got involved seeing some guy
It was hopeless anyway but gosh dangit I haven't been so naturally attracted to a girl this much in a loooong fucking time, perhaps ever. Sure glad I don't have to see her or be around her regularly. WHEW.
>>
>>24369587
>tfw you fall for a guy that's really far away.
>>
>>24369587
>tfw fuck up with grill and havent talked to her since
>>
Yes, her name is FUCK OFF NORMIE.
>>
>>24369681
Could be worse I fell for a girl in another country in another hemisphere (we have met before and really got along) but god damn I wish I was there with her especially when she is the only girl showing any interest at all...
>>
>Having feelings
>>
I live nowhere near anyone I've ever had a decent connection with.

Fuck Louisiana.
>>
File: oneitis.jpg (155 KB, 666x945) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
155 KB, 666x945
>>24369587
>tfw asked teacher oneitis out for coffee in october
>tfw she said yes
>tfw didn't reply because you were scared you would fuck it up, general procrastination/laziness, etc
>tfw finally replied this month
>tfw flying home tomorrow and she still hasn't replied again, it's been 10 days
>tfw sent her a second email last week
>tfw not sure if she's ignoring you or if she's really busy/forgot
>tfw have ludicrously strong crush on her
>tfw thinking about suicide, but have to wait at least a year so she won't blame herself
>tfw even if you killed yourself now she probably wouldn't really care
>tfw there is nothing on earth you can do to make her care about you

please tell me she's not ignoring me.

what should i do?
we were planning on getting coffee "around thanksgiving," should i email her again when i'm back asking if she's still up for it

she's 44 married and has a child, so i know it's fucked anyway

i just want to hear her voice and see her beautiful eyes once again

she is literally all i think about most days
it's been more than 2 years and my feelings for her only grow. what do?
>>
>>24369842
I'm the teacher oneitis guy, I just moved from michigan to Ruston LA.
>>
>>24369885
I'm so sorry.

For both your situation with your teacher and the fact that you're in Louisiana, and not even the better part.
>>
>>24369870
>tfw oneitis has stopped caring
this hurts like hell anon. you may not be there yet though. give it time.
>>
>>24369826
Yeah dude there was some behavior that could have been interpreted as interest, however mild, which only made it kinda worse. Oh well. What can ya do
>>
Well the girl I love lives 6500 miles away and I might not be able to see her for a few years. I think she's giving up on us. She's literally the one good thing that's happened to me, and I don't really want to live without her. I mean it when I say I do everything for her in some way. So yeah, ikdf bro. Hang in there.
>>
File: embrace.jpg (23 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
embrace.jpg
23 KB, 300x193
>>24369937
blogpost incoming
i was abused as a child and as a result felt very close to my grandparents and considered them to be my real parents. my grandfather died of pancreatic cancer when i was 10 and my grandmother died a day less than a year later.

the pain i get from my feelings for this woman are comparable to anything else that has ever happened in my life.

>tfw have scars on thighs because i cut myself really bad this spring due to being angry at myself for not talking to my teacher oneitis again before i left highschool

i was talking to my therapist the other week, and i told her that i literally could not think of a single time in my entire life where i felt happy for more than a day.

my brain is just fucked. i feel that there is little hope. i can't even describe what's wrong. i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. i get these awful mood swings. most of the time i feel nothing, but about once a day (including right now) i just get these indescribably strong mood swings.

going out with her will be one of the best things that has happened in my entire life, if it does happen.

i know this may seem ridiculous to more level-headed, emotional stable people, but she really is my world.

the only time i've ever felt good and lived in the moment in my life was while i was tripping.

i'll be ok i guess, but god damn this hurts.

>tfw not tripping right now listening to animal collective and the clientele
>>
>Always says things like "ily anon", "i don't know what i'd do without you" and shit
>Sits on me if we go out, sometimes even when theres a seat available
>Usually messages/texts me first
>Has literally gotten to the point where most people assume we're going out or make jokes about it
>She's a 7/10 at worst and i'm a 4/10 at best

>Still haven't asked her out yet

what should i do?
>>
>>24370159
accept your chad life and try to be happy.
>>
>>24370159
Ask her out you maaaaannn
>>
I fell for a cute dude online

By sheer coincidence he's now just 2 hours from me instead of 10

Still don't meet up very often
>>
>>24370187
I seemed to have forgot to add that she's a bit mental and is likely to have some sort of personality disorder, also i have the typical robot shit like derpression and anxiety and probably something like paranoia
>>24370190
I just don't have any self esteem considering one of my nicknames throughout school was "fat ugly cunt" (though it was only one or two people that called me this)

its hard bros
>>
>>24370304
Have you ever been in a relationship before?
>>
>>24370338
not really (if you don't count a week long relationship when i was about 12)
>>
File: 1410725927439.jpg (32 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1410725927439.jpg
32 KB, 482x427
i put it all out on the line guys. i am the one who has been posting some screenshots of his texts with his exgf... she doesn't want a relationship like i thought and i was only fooling myself with a faint glimmer of hope. i was so desperate for any attention i mistook my obsession for her with something else

i understand now that my attraction to her is unhealthy and that she does not feel the same way.
i am a sad fucking loser.
>>
>fall for a girl

Every girl ended up being shit, far away or close. Even the girl I'm dating just feels like a stepping stone. Everybody sucks.
>>
>>24370401
Well imo it's worth a shot how bad could it be? (Implying she doesn't kill you) just don't get kekd woman have a tendency to do that
>>
>>24370491
I'm not the kind of person who gets keked desu

It's not like i treat her like a princess or anything and i'm definately not an orbiter; i take the piss out of her all the time and she once even punched me in the face for it haha

but she said sorry and gave me a hug about half an hour later

i said sorry too; it was harsh banter
>>
>>24369587
Same what do I do
>>
>>24369799
Hmmm what initial
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.