[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /aloneonthanksgiving here? Are you gonna eat traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1386955045665.jpg (146 KB, 843x604) Image search: [Google]
1386955045665.jpg
146 KB, 843x604
Who /aloneonthanksgiving here? Are you gonna eat traditional Thanksgiving food?
>>
>>24369536
I wish I was alone. My family is fucking irritating and holidays are the only times of the year they pretend to care about me.
>>
NOT MEEEEEEEEEE

I got my famiwy with me hehe :)

Something robots don't take into consideration is how heavy holidays are without all these annoying normies.....who love you

but all you fucking emo faggots cry
>muh social anxiety muh meme depressionnnnn uh uh cant handle it dude like muh muh feelings .
>>
>>24369536
heading off into the woods
Peanut butter sandwich if unlucky rabbit if lucky, venison if very lucky
Its quite cold though, I think the rifle will just be dead weight
>>
>>24369563
Exactly what i'm talking about here. You're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24369536
what's with the emo shit picture op.
>>24369563
i feel you anon.
>>
>>24369588
I hope some redneck rapes you for trying to be this cool mysterious hippy in the woods you stupid bitch. I bet you're going to be smoking weed listening to some indie ass band while you're at it. Fucking faggot
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (137 KB, 546x438) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
137 KB, 546x438
My girlfriend is coming down for Thanksgiving. We're going to fuck in the hotel, and I have a reservation at a spa/hot springs place as a surprise.
>>
>>24369536
Someone make a wojak out of this
>>
I'll be alone
Company I work at gives out free turkeys every year to every employee
>inb4 wagecluck
I'd cook it but I literally can't afford anything to go with it except canned beans so I'm probably just gonna donate it or give it to an acquaintance
>>
>>24369594

lol stay salty, faggot :^)
>>
I wish I was going to be. at least I'll get drunk on my family's dime. hate that fucking dry-ass turkey, crunchy mashed potatoes and all that other shit.

if it was so good and tasty we'd eat it more than once a year.
>>
File: america.jpg (454 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
454 KB, 960x960
I won't be. I'll be with my family. They're the only thing I've got left in this world as far as human connection goes (4chan doesn't count). I'm thankful for that.
>inb4 non americans
>>
File: 1441506300834.jpg (75 KB, 800x805) Image search: [Google]
1441506300834.jpg
75 KB, 800x805
I don't have any family. A holiday is the same as any other day, except for the decorations. I decorate my place for Christmas. I don't know why. No one sees it but me. I put it up, mull some wine and remember. If I'm lucky, for a moment i feel young.
>>
File: 144254304930045.jpg (90 KB, 362x316) Image search: [Google]
144254304930045.jpg
90 KB, 362x316
>>24369620

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (9.65% content).

somehow unoriginal
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FCUKING NORMAL FAGG GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (3.78% content).
>>
>>24369608
What the fuck are you talking about?
I am bringing my AR-15, no drugs, no music
Im also hunting you retard
Did you even read my post?
>>
>>24369803
no I sort of just read the first couple of words.
>>
>>24369822
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>24369574
>>24369594

>without all these annoying normies.....who love you

>implying you know anything about my shitty family who literally wouldn't care if I dropped dead
>muhh loneliness uhhhh

fuck right off
>>
File: 1417926989968.jpg (84 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
1417926989968.jpg
84 KB, 600x556
>>24369855
I'm not fucking anyone bro. You're still an emo faggot K-kill yourself
>>
File: tf.jpg (202 KB, 845x623) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
202 KB, 845x623
>Who /aloneonthanksgiving here?

Of course.
>>
Well on thanksgiving usually go to some shitty restaurant with most of my family, but this year I'm just staying home, and killing myself while no one is here for a good 2hrs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.