[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life could be so much better Suicide is always an option
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: backhug.jpg (185 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
backhug.jpg
185 KB, 933x960
Life could be so much better
Suicide is always an option
>>
Suicide is not an option. Going out in style is.
>>
>muh life isn't the best it could be
>better kill myself

That's an incredibly defeatist way to look at life.
>>
>>24370064
wouldn't be too bad, the weakest of us will remove any possibility of them contributing to the gene pool
>>
File: bomb-vest_2542459e.jpg (21 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
bomb-vest_2542459e.jpg
21 KB, 300x187
>>24369597

>Going out in style is.
>>
File: stocking laugh.gif (278 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
stocking laugh.gif
278 KB, 480x270
My brother is a faggot who spends all day lying about how horrible his life is on Wizardchan.

I wish he actually had the balls to just fucking do it already.
>>
>>24370113
>lying
Can you explain what he's lying about? How does his life compare to yours?
>>
>>24370129
He lies about our family, saying they verbally and emotionally abuse him. He makes up stories about how fucked up his childhood was. Our childhood wasn't great, but he takes it to a new extreme.

He claims that he had to become a drug dealer when he was 12 years old to 'put food on the table'. That fucking liar has never bought me so much as a dollar cheeseburger from McDonalds.

He claims that everyone he knows is the source of his misery and he's depressed because of it when in reality he's a lazy, manipulative mooch that's living with his uncle and steals pocket change from the laundry because it's 'easier than getting a job'.

I could fucking fill a book with all the shit he's told wizardchan.
>>
File: Helga1.png (157 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Helga1.png
157 KB, 350x262
>>24370703
For reference, I go to school and have worked many jobs in my life (currently in between due to moving).

I'm depressed myself for typical robot reasons...and I deeply regret ever telling anyone about it. My brother has a bad case of copycat syndrome. He makes everything a pissing contest. If you're sick, he is. If you're depressed, he's worse. If you're angry, he's had a shittier day. It doesn't help that he's a narcissistic hypochondriac with a borderline personality.
>>
>>24370064
Dude there is a moment where you realize it's all pointless and you aren't going to get what you want. Why the fuck would you tell someone that understands this not to kill themselves? They lost and have the decency not to waste resources the rest of us want to use.
>>
>>24370747
And to boot, he's a crossdresser. His crossdresser name is 'Autumn'. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24370703
He just sounds really mentally ill but no one around him has pushed him to get any serious help.

It's not your ultimate responsibility since you aren't his parents, but you still had a hand in all this by ignoring his symptoms and just bitching about it online.
>>
>>24369436
Why does a jpeg have to make me feel this way
>>24369597
This tbhq, if ya do it pls write a nice manefesto that has dank memes CNN will have to read out
>>
File: in the arms of an angel.gif (2 MB, 372x262) Image search: [Google]
in the arms of an angel.gif
2 MB, 372x262
>tfw body-image issues because of being a fatty
>girlfriend is always trying to put her arms around me like that
>I push her away because it makes be feel uncomfortable and self-conscious when she's touching my pudgy parts
>she gets sad and is always asking "do you still even love me?"
>I wish I could confirm how much I do, but I've been conditioned from birth to suppress emotional expression
>know that one day she'll probably stop trying
>>
>>24370837
You are literally creating a problem and then complaining about it. Pick one faggot.

Then again this is probably b8
>>
File: xlZF8mu.gif (786 KB, 641x457) Image search: [Google]
xlZF8mu.gif
786 KB, 641x457
>>24370796
He really is. My mother, father, and I have been pushing him to see a therapist for years. But he says he has nothing to say to a therapist.

Instead he'd rather talk to fucking nutjobs on the internet and take their advice. I think it was like ponychan or some shit that first convinced him to start crossdressing and posting pictures of his toad legs in thigh high stockings.

He once made a deal with our father that he'd go see a therapist if he could also see a psychiatrist. I was relieved at first...until he just started lying to both of them saying he had anxiety attacks so he could get a xanax prescription.

The upside was, he was basically in a coma for a few months. It was a nice time.

Also, I have tried many times to help him myself, but he's already let his mind become poisoned by fucking wierd shit to the point where he's impossible to talk to. I gave up on him when we were teenagers.

I honestly blame my uncle for enabling him to this point of no return. They have a very weird relationship. My uncle tries to live vicariously through him for some odd reason.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.