[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the non-religious of /r9k/: If given the choice to gf a religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1447793899344.jpg (58 KB, 601x439) Image search: [Google]
1447793899344.jpg
58 KB, 601x439
To the non-religious of /r9k/:

If given the choice to gf a religious woman or a non-religious woman, which would you prefer?
>>
All other factors being equal?
Also: what religion?
>>
Neither, all females are irredeemable whores.

Whether they believe in a magic kike king or an elephant man that can't poo in the loo or not doesn't matter.
>>
Which one is more like to have a nice girl cock?
>>
>>24369395
If the choice was between catholic and non-religious, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>24369395
that depends on a lot

most "Religious" people aren't even religious, they just say they are so that they blend in with their facebook friends
>>
>>24369395
I grew up christian, but left it as i got older. I'd kinda like a religious girl, i still think religion can be a great thing for people
>>
>>24369395
Non religious, there wouldn't be a problem if she was but it would likely influence other beliefs along with it.
>>
non-religious of course. I would be fine dating a religious girl but it could potentially turn into a fight later.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 443x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 443x523
>>24369395
Id never trust a woman who worshiped a dead kike on a stick
>>
Who fucking cares? I aint from murrica.
>>
>>24369403
No, the relgious-ness of these girls is the only thing told to you. Assume they will be up to your standards in appearance, and will be from your country.
Religion is based on chance, but isn't entirely random. If out of all religious people in your country there is 90% Christians, this girl will have a 90% chance to be Christian.
>>
File: b81.png (170 KB, 525x585) Image search: [Google]
b81.png
170 KB, 525x585
the choice is easy
>>
>>24369395
>To the non-religious of /r9k/:
>If given the choice to gf a religious woman or a non-religious woman, which would you prefer?

Non-religious if they had the social ties to support our children.
Religious only if it didn't originate in the middle east. (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, anything Indian.)
I don't want my kids to grow up alone, but I don't want them so delusional that they think it's ok to
blow themselves up and poop in the street.
>>
Non-religious. I'd much rather not have a girlfriend nag me about all the things I'm supposedly doing wrong.
>>
File: 1433085349641.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1433085349641.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24369395
Religious for sure.
>know a religious qt 17 year old (legal where I live)
>goes to a private christian school
>super strict parents
>never let her have a bf
>me 18 year's old
>talk to her all the time because she is cool as fuck
>mfw she's into me
>mfw her mom was a teacher at my high school
>mfw I was one of her favorite students
>mfw she thinks i'm really upstanding and not a degenerate robot
Only a matter of time now bro's. I'm totally in there because of crazy strict religious parents. Saw her once in a wet bikini on an overnight field trip for her mom's class. Perfect ass and huge tits. Literally an untouched 10/10.
>>
File: islam.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
The one that wouldn't cheat.
>>
>>24369395
I would rather have a non-religious human companion, yes.
>>
>>24369806
>not eeyore !!uKzh7f/AofC
yeah, ok. you're an idiot.
>>
Probably the religious girl, honestly. I mean it depends on a lot of other factors, obviously but I've considered signing up for chrstian mingle or some other religious dating site simply because I feel like non religious girls tend to go too far in that extreme and indulge in hedonism. But I think I'd feel too bad about myself if I did that. I'm not really religious but I could probably bullshit my way through it, I just would feel like shit about it.
>>
>>24369721
>>24369721
>huge tits
Depends, are they cheese tits or nicely shaped tits?
Flat is best though desu senpai
>>
>>24369857
That's usually the opposite of what I get but that tripcode abruptly changed for me a long time ago, anon.
>>
>>24369882
Like perfectly shaped tits. Would fucking love feel them up.
>>
Depends on how religious we're talking here, and what religion. I don't stick my dick in crazy.
>>
>>24369395
anything that isn't muslim. I don't give a shit if you're a satanist as long as you don't kill me as part of it.

I'd prefer a chaste, christian or catholic girl
essentially I want a woman that has religious principles and morals but not an extremist.
not pushing her beliefs on me is definitely a plus though
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 1685x637) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
61 KB, 1685x637
>>24369898
still obsessed with finding someone pure?

it's funny, with my outlook, I got laid. what are you now, 25? still a virgin?
>>
File: Deuteronomy 18 9.jpg (190 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
Deuteronomy 18 9.jpg
190 KB, 419x610
>>24369395
Religious.
They are just better people on all accounts.
Better families, better genes, better bloodlines, better everything desu senpai.

THere's literally no point in dating anyone if they are not religious in some point. Dating hipsters and people who buy into this new age non-participation in things means no one else should non-sense just leads to broken hearts and STDs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.