[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a successful likeable guy. I have high social status
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447572934000.png (263 KB, 432x520) Image search: [Google]
1447572934000.png
263 KB, 432x520
I'm a successful likeable guy. I have high social status and most people want to be friends with me. I have very attractive women on my dick all the time. I make great money, drive an expensive sports car and own a big house. I'm 6ft tall, white, funny, extremely intelligent.

Despite all this I get no enjoyment from interacting with others. Friendship is nothing more than a theoretical concept to me. I don't feel loneliness. I have never felt a real human connection to anyone I've ever met. I've felt like an alien on this Earth my entire life. I don't feel that mental reward that everyone seems to get by feeling accepted. I try to minimize social contact with others as much as possible. I have no desire for companionship. Sexual desire is ultimately nothing more than a chore to me and I see absolutely no reason to have a woman in my life.
>>
>>24369264
You're what's called a "sociopath". Good luck.
>>
>>24369308
Nah, he is schizoid. If he had no moral compass at all (save the memes for later) he would be a sociopath.
>>
>>24369308
I think I'm slowly coming to this realization.
>>
>>24369327
Just watch American Psycho again.
>>
>>24369353
I'm not meme-ing here I think something is seriously wrong with me
>>
>>24369376
I'm not meme-ing here either, it's a movie about a sociopath.

If you're really that worried about it take a tiny fraction of your riches and spend it on a psychologist.
>>
>>24369376
I'd say you are for sure down this path. Go to your doctor and get meds, it might make you feel better.
>>
>>24369264
And? Did you leave something out?
>>
>>24369520
>>24369559
I would never go to any sort of psychologist or psychiatrist. The last thing I'd want is to be labelled with a mentally disorder. It could seriously affect my career.

Plus I would not want to give the state any legal grounds to infringe upon my own autonomy.
>>
>>24369569
Do you feel the same as I do?
>>
Please respond

original/spoiler]
>>
You take all your fortune for granted. That's why you're bored. You'll never understand what it's like to be unloved so you cannot long for love.

Try more risk taking activities, that might light passion in you. Or look at all us unfortunate, short, ugly, anti-social beings and be more grateful for what you have.
>>
If you don't want to seek professional help, try something drastic. Get rid of your sports car and build a hot rod. If you actually do it and dont feel anything when you finish and drive it around, then suck it up and seek help. Doesnt have to be a car, any long and intensive project should work.
>>
>>24370363
I work on long intensive projects nearly every day. I'm very passionate about my work. My work consumes most of my life. Lack of direction really isn't the issue.

>>24370280
I'm not bored I just don't understand why I don't experience human relationships the same way as other people. Companionship is nothing more than a theoretical phenomenon to me. I don't experience it or derive any pleasure from my.
>>
I feel so sorry for you OP, it must be so hard winning the genetic lottery and not being able to enjoy it because you've literally never suffered once your entire life.
>>
>>24370658
>never suffered

On the contrary I'd attribute my success to the suffering I endured in my childhood. Hardship breeds resilience.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.