[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here literally not in love/crushing on anyone? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1425917411032.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1425917411032.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
Anyone here literally not in love/crushing on anyone?

I haven't really liked a girl for maybe 5 years now. I think I give up.
>>
>>24368956
I haven't even spoken to a girl in at least that long, discounting cashiers of course
>>
I have never in my life been attracted to a 3D female.

I have never spoken to a female that wasn't my mother or a cash register.
>>
>>24369013
did you go to public school? you haven't had a single conversation with a female through all that shit?
>>
File: 1447828674269.gif (103 KB, 665x623) Image search: [Google]
1447828674269.gif
103 KB, 665x623
Ive been part of 2 LTRs since losing my ability to love. I just do it because its expected of me and I like the fact that its a social badge of accomplishment. I barely lust, and I treat my partners with respect and friendliness but I doubt I will ever feel intimate feelings for anyone. It feels good asfuckman because that shit is just unhealthy. I plan to be a father and I dont need that gay shit getting in the way
>>
>>24369038
Luckily, I was home schooled.
>>
>>24368956

After being led on in college by a girl a year ago, I'm in full blown schizoid town now. The most effort I put into dating is passively using okcupid and pof (which is fruitless because I'm not Chad so they don't reply). Other than that, I've pretty much accepted being alone.
>>
It's better to just have waifus. Having a crush is miserable senpai.
>>
>>24368956
It's been 18 years for me now since I really desired someone.

Fuck, never really thought about that.
>>
It's better that way, Anon.

Otherwise it's just suffering...
>>
>>24369084

Feels kinda awful to be used just to satisfy her need for attention and that she wasn't really interested in me.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (41 KB, 555x414) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
41 KB, 555x414
>>24368956

>no friends
>job robot-tier
>haven't spoken to family in years after they disowned me for being depressed and not having a job after being laid off
>homeless for several years
>never had a gf

Nigger, try letting go of all humanity
>>
File: 1446798321334.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446798321334.png
17 KB, 900x900
Yeah I used to have strong feelings for someone many years ago. And I got it thrown back in my face and was ridiculed for it.

Never again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.