[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's been online since you sent her that message but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: d13.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d13.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>she's been online since you sent her that message but she hasn't replied or even looked at your message
>>
>>24368949
Then she clearly isn't into you and for your own sake you should give up.
>>
>>24369200
THIS

Realizing when to move on and not get hung up on someone who isn't into you is a huge step forward friendo.
>>
If you have a normiebook account you can't be a robot, feels don't apply
>>
>>24369258
Im not understanding this refrence. Explain ?
>>
how quickly does she usually respond?
>>
>Sent girl message related to her profile so it means I actually fucking read it
>Just get a view in return

Ugh
>>
>>24368949
oh she read it alright, just didn't respond.
op, as someone who has major oneitis issues give it up okay, seriously dont get hung up over this girl. It isn't healthy for you

She may not seem like "le other grills" but she is, get over it, all women are whores. That's life my nigger, now im going to sleep. Heed it, anon
>>
>>24368949
What did you ask her?
>>
>how to see someones snapchat without opening it
>open snapchat
>let snap load
>turn phone on airplane mode
>open snap
>go into phone settings
>force close app and clear cache
>turn airplane mode off
>open snapchat
>snap is unread
Use this method to screenshot nudes without notification
:^)

>dont tell normies
>>
>>24369670
wouldn't say that women are whores but I generally agree with your overall point. it's better to have waifus than a oneitis.
>>
File: pleaserespond.jpg (74 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
pleaserespond.jpg
74 KB, 600x685
She always falls asleep when she gets home from work... I feel like I don't keep her interested anymore because of how depressed I've become. What's worse is the last things I sent her were just me whining about how I can't seem to keep up with my artwork lately, followed by some fuck-up statement that I intended to bait an answer to the question "Does she like me?".
>>
>>24369778
>not just screencapping them and sending an erect dick pic in reply to them complaining

Get on my level.
>>
>>24369820
Fucking ask her out you fucking tool

Honestly if you are not open with the way you feel about someone before you become part of her life and message her everyday you are going to have to ask her out or face the fate of being ignored becasue of her just trying to be nice to you.
>>
>>24368949
Must've been a short message. Trick is to send one so long they can't read it without opening it.
>>
File: becominganskeleton.gif (2 MB, 372x323) Image search: [Google]
becominganskeleton.gif
2 MB, 372x323
>>24369867
I basically already did. She already knows I like her. I think if she liked me back she'd let me know on her own. I'm probably just deluding myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.