[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445365799830.jpg (150 KB, 680x1009) Image search: [Google]
1445365799830.jpg
150 KB, 680x1009
Lets try this again

>That kid who tried to introduce the hardass coach tough guy math teacher into Naruto

That was my friend in middle school who was from nepal
>>
>>24368863
>that kid who stole your pokemon game and showed it off to your friends trying to say it was his, even though "his" pokemon were the exact same levels with the exact same nicknames as yours

I swear he looked exactly like the kid in the picture except he was blonde
>>
>that kid that convinced you to trade your yugiyoh decks with him for a day. The next day when you ask for it back he starts playing dumb.
And that was when I began to hate indians
>>
>>24369265
nah, like a fear of falling we are all born with a hatred of Indians. Sometimes it just takes a bit to surface.
>>
>that kid who trades gameboys with you but then doesnt want to trade back so you tell your mom and he gets in trouble
Little shit :^)
>>
>that kid that samefags his own thread
>>
>That kid who tried to teach our 9/10 model tier English teacher star wars lore
>>
>that kid who cried in 6th grade after getting tabletopped on the soccer field because that craze went around that year
>>
>that upper middle class white girl whose dad was an architect but still ended up dropping out of high school, dating a basketball american, and getting pregnant

I heard she miscarried or aborted it but idk
>>
>that kid who shoved normie girls in the hallway for no reason

that was me
>>
>that fat kid who was a bully to everyone but really he was just insecure about being fat
>>
> That kid who would carry around a boombox and play dubstep in the halls
Please tell me I wasnt the only one who had a kid like that
>>
>that kid who always did the eye twitch when something bad happened
>>
>those kids that restrained a girl from behind while the other kid molested her tits

He got expelled
>>
File: celebrationpepe.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
celebrationpepe.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>that one chad normie that was actually a really nice guy to you
>>
>That one kid who had the god cards
>>
>>24370532
I have a legal but unplayable slifer
>>
>>24370956
Honestly been thinking about buying a set, family.
>>
>that one kid who incorporated his lolsorandom sense of humor into a class presentation
>>
>>24370421
There were these kids at my school who dragged a girl into the guys toilets, spread her legs and pussy and began throwing and kicking sand up it. Good times. We were like seven. She never told anyone. I wasn't part of it but I really needed to piss so I risked getting caught by the teachers and went in anyway. They told me to fuck off but I said I wasnt going to tell anyone so they let me stay.

And that was the time I took a piss while watching some seven year old tards shovel sand into a girl's vagina.
>>
>>24371446
What. Sand shoveled in her vagina? Like how much?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.