[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone just posted this on Facebook, I want to see your take on it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: FB_IMG_1447908859867.jpg (59 KB, 706x770) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447908859867.jpg
59 KB, 706x770
Someone just posted this on Facebook, I want to see your take on it.
>>
>>24368818
That's conplete nonsense.
>>
IF romantic love exists, that person has no idea what it is or is not. Sounds like some whor eyammering on about why she can't keep a man and at the same time philosophizing her inability to be constant.
>>
>>24368818
it's true but who ever thought love was based on effort? only fucking idiot naive millenial kiddies that probably grew up on disney movies and think that they're some prince charming and deserves a womans affection for being an obsessed stalker.

inb4 white knight, wrong I hate women but I hate beta faggots that worship them more
>>
File: 1444595466819.png (463 KB, 438x391) Image search: [Google]
1444595466819.png
463 KB, 438x391
>>24368818
If you wanted cold water so damn much why didn't you go look for it?
>>
File: 1447469138906.jpg (13 KB, 128x168) Image search: [Google]
1447469138906.jpg
13 KB, 128x168
>>24368818
I really didn't need to see this OP
>>
File: 1446368922919.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446368922919.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
If chad had fanned her water it would've worked.
>>
>>24368818
totally correct
>>
>>24368818
That's the kind of amorphous nonsensical bullshit an average IQ person would mistake for "deep" in a frantic and self-fellating effort to convince themselves that they are anything more than average in IQ.
>>
is the basic implication that girls want a guy to make them happy, betakek can try their hardest and only kind of succeed, and chad comes around and says one dumb line and flash his strong jaw line and confident grin and she's happy?

I know this already anon. It's part of why I'm dead inside.
>>
>>24368818
that's a false equivalency.

while yes, sometimes people have better "chemistry" with others, that feeling of love will fade with time, and that's when effort is needed.
>>
>>24368818
It's a dumb analogy, but of course that's right.

Only just-world dipshits believe working hard for 'love' is an actual thing.
>>
Also, fanning water to make it cold is retarded, and probably so is the person that posted it
>>
Here's some irony for you

>what betas do for oneitis, oneitis does for chad
>what chad does to oneitis, oneitis does for beta
BUT
>when it happens to beta
>"you're not entitled move on loser"
>when it happens to oneitis
>"where have all the good men gone?"
>>
Bad analogy. Also of course love isn't based on effort. It's based on chemistry. Both the arbitrary one people say they have between each other and the actual chemical process of your brain.
It's better to say a relationship is built on effort. And if you extend the analogy, all ice melts, and so that person is just going to keep jumping to whoever has the coldest drink or more ice or whatever. Then she's 50 and no one wants to give her ice and her original drink got drank by someone else.

Also who FANS water to make it colder? Did these retards not take like sophomore physics?
>>
This is eye-opening.

I never knew women liked cold beverages so much, I'll start carrying a pouch of cold drink.
>>
>>24368818
Why the fuck would you wave a fan a million times instead of just putting ice in the water? This guy is a retard and doesnt deserve to breed.
>>
>>24369027
>>24368891
Actually, romantic love has really only been around for less than 200 years.

Marriage before that was usually done for economic reasons, such as dowry and bridewealth, and of course, reproduction.
You didn't marry the one you felt affection for, you married who was convenient.
This is one of the reasons the rich kept mistresses.

So in short, no, it's not stupid to think that love is based on effort, because it has been that way for over 3,000 years.
>>
>>24369132
in this analogy he doesn't have ice
>>
>>24369079
moral of the story, nobody wants to hear about how you're lonely until you shoot up an office building
then it's all "social ties social ties social ties should have went to church gooble gobble"
>>
>>24369190
Im sure he can obtain it. The point here is he wastes a MASSIVE amount of effort doing something that has an easier solution.
>>
>>24368938
but Chad is already made of ice
>>
Well I agree that people only get into relationships because it benefits them in some way. True love only exists in Disney movies.
>>
File: oBS3IXw.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
oBS3IXw.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
All of you are missing the point. It's something we robots come back to a lot and that's genetics.

This is basically eggman's blackpill in normie form. If you are genetically inferior, you can spend years improving yourself, confidence, lifting, haircut and game etc etc and get a relationship, but chad comes along with his superior genetics and he's banging her over a toliet seat.
>>
>>24369518
How do I get off the ride.
Is there a way I can quit without killing myself?
>>
>>24369551
total rejection of society. become religious, ascetic, something that distances you from the decadence and depravity of western culture.
>>
if a girl is using whatsapp she's probably some kind of eurotrash anyway

I only wanna talk with qt asian girls on LINE
>>
attractive male makes long cringey romantic speech over text
>omg that's adorable!!! i wish that happened to me!
ugly as fuck male makes long cringey speech over text
>ew what a fucking creep. better share it over instagram to show the kinds of men I have to deal with!

Only reason why people share this crap and think its nice is because they picture their perfect 10/10 bf/gf saying this to them.
>>
>>24368818
>dating someone because you want something from them

This is literally what exploitation is.
>>
>>24369551
Become Gamma Male or contribute to the Beta Uprising to help enforce a revolution
>>
>>24369551
>Is there a way I can quit without killing myself?
the only way I know of is to reduce your "footprint" in society by as much as possible, that is, to become a hikikomori NEET (among other things)
>>
>>24369573
>>24369600
>>24369621
My current goal is to live off the grid in the Yukon forests of Alaska, in a small log cabin/shed I built with my bare hands and living off of a vegetable garden I built by myself and occasionally hunting during the winter.
Maybe with a dog.
Does this lifestyle appeal to anyone else?
I've dreamed of doing this since freshman year of highschool.
>>
>>24369573
Convert to Islam, then?
>>
>>24369667
I don't like to work so no, not really

good luck trying to grow 1500-2000 calories a day of food, too. while getting all basic nutrients.
>>
>>24369695
no. islam is violent and its revisionism doesnt make sense. if im being honest family, try and approach christianity and separate it from the west's interpretation of it. doon't think about republicans shouting about baby murder or liberals about poor people, just look at it for what it is.
>>
>>24369695
why not Amish? all the benefits of Islam, except you get to dress like it's Thanksgiving every day
>>
>>24369518

>muh genetics

Typical, nihilistic millenial
>>
They aren't wrong. If someone just isn't into you, a great amount of effort just appears "creepy".

Love, if we're assuming it exists, is based on an x-factor that can't be replicated by brute forcing your way into someone's good graces.
>>
>>24369750
>you get to dress like it's Thanksgiving every day
where the fuck do you live where people dress like that on thanksgiving?
>>
>>24369777
you just threw together words and expect that to be an argument?
genetically inferior males have literally been exterminated since the beginning of life itself. that's not even a question. evolution means that men like us have existed for millions of years and we've had 0 sympathy, just death.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
>all these anons caring about 3d "women"

Screens are just the beginning, when the Oculus drops next year waifus will rule
>>
>>24369584

All good relationships are transactional. The commitment and dedication come after.

Once you learn the difference between co-operation and exploitation, you'll see that offering others our gifts and strengths becomes mutually beneficial. The girl is young, but she's not entirely wrong. You should choose someone who has something you want.
>>
>>24369129
"Is that a canister of freon on your pocket, or are you just happy to hydrate me?"
>>
>>24368818
>>24368891

It's true but it doesn't make it less retarded. It just proves people are willing deluding themselves into thinking women care about anything other than the way you look, in the moment she sees you.
>>
I think this just proves love is stupid, more than anything. Who the fuck fans water to cool it off?
>>
>>24369819

How are you sure that that is the truth?
Maybe you only have this mindset because your generation was raised to believe that all your failing are not really your fault and you can pin it on outside factors. Like genetics, or an oppressing overclass or society in general.

You have the exact same mindset and everyone in your generation, and its frightening
>>
>>24369850
>giving a fuck about Oculus and other pleb shit

give me brain-in-a-vat technology, until then i'll stick to 3d
>>
>>24369813
Amish Country, obviously
>>
Jus beeee urself :)

Mememem
>>
File: bubbles.gif (485 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.gif
485 KB, 300x225
>>24368818
I feel dumber for reading this. Whether it's true or not, the presentation is incredibly immature. Emoticon spam, no capitalization. That metaphor was shittily written.
>>
>>24369936
are you really gonna reduce this to some condescending argument about how my generation is all entitled and spoiled? do i make any indication that i like my generation?

it's hard science at this point that people base entire personalities off of what one looks like. Do you honestly mean to tell me you consider an ugly person and a handsome one completely the same? i could go on and on about free will being a huge lie but basically im just going to end this by saying that no matter how old you are your generation had people like me too, in fact most oof my opinions were shaped by people who died hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>24369518
Holy shit, I forgot about how delusional this board is.If someone with better genetics comes along and has made literally no effort to utilise them, they'll just have one or two nice features, people that look great put a fair bit of effort into it, because genetics only go so far. Also, if your partner is willing to ditch you for some random guy, maybe you shouldn't have settled for someone that doesn't give a fuck about you.

Saying that there's no reason to try because someone will always be better is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Self improvement shouldn't be done with the goal of being "good enough", it should be done with the goal of being the best version of you that you can be. Relationships that work come along when you're happy not being in one.

>inb4 someone posts a male model in a photoshoot and calls them a chad that doesn't even need to try to look good

Unless you have a terminal disease, life is never completely hopeless, no matter how much this shit board says it is.
>>
>>24369667
Oh god yes. I want isolation so bad from society. Plus I love cold weather so I'd be fine.
>>
File: 0910Zwf.jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
0910Zwf.jpg
57 KB, 640x960
>>24370131
there comes a point where it isnt worth it, thats why we divide it into genetically inferior and genetically superior. im not saying 80% of guys are the former. most people (aka normies) are decent looking, average height or a little tall/short, and can improve and get a relationship. when you are 5'3 and ugly and balding or have an egg for a face you are completely screwed, because all the effort in the world doesnt place you higher than chad not doing anything to improve himself or a normie who makes a lot of efforts. Yeah you're right about someone not doing anything being worthless still, that's probably half this board, but it still remains true that most people with superior genetics are capable of improving and do moreso that others because of positive feedback loops and from simple being more able and having more drive because of more things to work with
>>
ye the point is you don't try to change for someone else.

if she wants ice, and you're not ice, don't spend all your time trying to be ice.
>>
>>24368818
>you want cold water
>I fan the cup a million times
>then someone else walks by with ice

what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>24370258
some nigga got kucked by mr freeze
>>
>>24368818
It's actually kind of true. I used to date a homely mentally ill robot type grill a few years ago. She worked so hard to make me happy and was totally in love. She was super sweet, accommodating and always up for sex. I just kind of felt meh about her after the first wave of infatuation went away.

Then I met a hot 8/10 qt who I fell completely for. She acted like a spoiled bitch at times and put half the effort in as the first girl, but I still liked her way more because of that base attraction.

Sometimes no matter how hard you work at a relationship, someone will come along that just gets the other person going more in a base, sexy kind of way.

>in b4 muh principles

Would love to see you robots stick with a 5/10 gf when a much hotter girl wants to date you instead.
>>
>>24370337
>robots stick with a 5/10 gf when a much hotter girl wants to date you instead.

>robots
>5/10 gf
>hotter girls wants to date you
top b8 m8
>>
>>24370215
But that's not true, even that 5'3", ugly and balding guy could be incredibly successful in whatever field, and end up with pretty much anything he wanted.

Sure, people might not ever look at you and go "Wow, he's hot", but being hot isn't the end of the world. I can guarantee that most people would respect political leaders more than some random hot dude, and there's been some damn ugly presidents. Same with CEO's of companies, they'll have a hell of a lot easier time landing 10/10's (if that's your goal) than even another 10/10 guy would, even if the CEO was a 2/10, his status is far more important.

The point is that "genetically superior" is an incredibly subjective thing. A 3/10 is genetically superior to a 1/10, as far as looks go. But a 9/10 is inferior to a 10/10. Stop comparing yourselves to others, because it's really just a fast track to never being happy, someone will always be better, hell, even amongst 10/10's, people will always prefer someone, because taste is a real thing.

Improve for yourself, because you want to be better, not because you want to reach a level where you're "better", or "good enough".

Also, using genetics as an excuse is ridiculous, there's people over on /fit/ that have made incredible results even with low test, improvement comes from your dedication, not your genetics.
>>
>>24368818
kinda true

basically saying "Just beeee yourself" but also just be comfortable with you and dont change who you are
>>
>>24370337
>Would love to see you robots stick with a 5/10 gf when a much hotter girl wants to date you instead.

We wouldn't, and any other robots who say they would are lying.

That's why I don't hate females, all humans are this way. We want the best mate.

I hate that society has given so much power to women in relationships. This imbalance will be disastrous.
>>
>>24368818
>implying that love is based on qualities rather than attraction.

if anyone can get what they wanted always, you wouldnt see ugly bitches with 4 kids at walmart. people get attracted to different qualities, negative or positive. both terms are objective, but whatever.

you might want a cup of water with ice, whereas someone else might want hot water. regardless, this person feels as though they should be accepted based exclusively on "effort," despite them not being the right "fit."
>>
>>24370425
Not a robot really, but I just wouldn't date someone I don't find attractive in the first place, sexual attraction is just as important as being otherwise compatible in a relationship. If I already find someone to be a 7, then us being compatible and in a happy relationship would raise her to a 9, easy, and what are the odds a 10 is going to come around that wants to date me?
>>
It's true.

My ex-gf did everything for me. Whatever I wanted/needed. I was her life.

But she didn't make me happy. We made each other laugh ONCE in five years.

When my wife showed up.. Oh Lordy then I knew Love
>>
File: 528903562.jpg (492 KB, 2200x3300) Image search: [Google]
528903562.jpg
492 KB, 2200x3300
>>24370337
So basically, you're a disloyal piece of shit and want validation for your degenerate mindset. Get the fuck out of here.
>muh primal urges
Please. What separates humans from animals is that we can recognize and ignore our base desires for the sake of upholding moral standards beneficial to society. You couldn't control yourself and want everyone else to accept your betrayal as normal. Look here. I was in your exact situation, except I didn't dump my perfectly fine average girl for the first goddess that gave me the time of day. In fact, I resisted being seduced by two different women. Our relationship was happy and satisfactory. There was no good reason to throw it away.
>>
>>24369894
I'll give you a (you) because I really liked this post
>>
>>24370387
Dedication wont make me taller or give me a bigger dick.
>>
File: 1371518457665.jpg (163 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1371518457665.jpg
163 KB, 1280x1440
>>24369024
>while yes, sometimes people have better "chemistry" with others, that feeling of love will fade with time, and that's when effort is needed.

Pretty much. There's even a term for this: "The Honeymoon phase."
Although I wouldn't say love fades completely with time. The problem is that humans become complacent with what they have, and in a capitalist society that constantly pressures you to want more, people (women) can succumb to that pressure and neglect something that was/is really good.
>>
wait wait wait. how can people in this thread argue love isn't based on effort? do you really expect to be with someone and not go some sort of problems down the road? you guys are just as delusional as basic bitches if you think one day you're going to find the perfect girl for you
>>
File: 1447803157582.jpg (36 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1447803157582.jpg
36 KB, 358x310
>>24368895
How mightily I keked
>>
>>24370548
Disloyalty? Where in that did I say I cheated? I ended the relationship because the first girl was no longer attractive to me and at the time I would rather be with the second. I did not cheat. There was no disloyalty or breaking of trust or immorality. Personally, I would rather not date someone who wasn't attracted to me, so by my standards the immoral and dishonest thing to do in that scenario would have been to stay in a relationship I was only halfheartedly in anyways.

If you're satisfied with your homely gf then fine. Good for you. Get off your fucking high horse about it though, like you deserve a medal for fucking an ugly girl. Wanting to date someone you're attracted to is basic human nature. Nothing base about that. Your "advancement of society" argument is even more idiotic. I have no interest in marriage, kids or "advancing society." I could not care less about any of that garbage.
>>
File: 788772291.jpg (351 KB, 1674x1047) Image search: [Google]
788772291.jpg
351 KB, 1674x1047
>>24370825
Damn. Seems like I touched a nerve. I didn't think you'd be triggered so hard.
>by my standards the immoral and dishonest thing to do in that scenario would have been to stay in a relationship I was only halfheartedly in
So, you admit that there was nothing wrong with the relationship. You were lusting for something "new and exciting"
> like you deserve a medal for fucking an ugly girl
Where did I say my gf was ugly?
>Your "advancement of society" argument is even more idiotic
I never talked about advancing society. Where did this come from?
>Wanting to date someone you're attracted to is basic human nature
No shit Sherlock. I had been attracted to my girl from the beginning. Why would I dump her?
>I have no interest in marriage, kids or "advancing society."
That's it? That's all you have to say? You dumped your loyal gf because you don't give a fuck about anything? Am I supposed to take you seriously?
>>
>>24369902
And by looks you must mean status. Women only want guys who are either in a position of high power or status or somebody who can talk the talk.
>>
>>24371076
All of that + actual, physical attractiveness too
>>
>>24370750
Dedication can make you look incredible though, lift hard and work hard, and even if your face is ugly as fuck, you can get surgery to look incredible. Then you'd be incredible looking both in the face and body, and rich, at which point pretty much any chick is available to you Dedication always gives better results.

>>24369024
This is really true, too. A more casual new relationship shouldn't need much effort, apart from making time for each other and all of that, but once it passes, relationships take a fair bit to keep them working, gotta make your entire lives work together.

>>24370825
Sounds like you're mad that you made a stupid fucking choice and left a girl that made you happy for some random slut that doesn't give two shits about you, to be quite honest with you.
>>
File: tmp_3806-144512204535983017883.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3806-144512204535983017883.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>>24370131
>put in a fucktonne of effort and money just so a woman can spend an extra second contemplating over whether to go with you or Chad
>>
>>24371162
That's exactly what I said man, thanks for posting.

But seriously, you guys always say that Chad has it easy mode. If you get yourself to the point where someone is considering between you and another chad, you'd be living life on easy mode too, and there's a guarantee someone else would be just interested in you. It's stupid to not do something because someone might be better than you.
>>
File: 1444394699759.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444394699759.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>24370131
>Relationships that work come along when you're happy not being in one.
>"look at me, i'm so happy because i'm not trying because i'm le liberated strong womyn!"

fuck that stupid happy bullshit

shit like that makes me cheer for ISIS
>>
>>24368818
This is kind of why I don't like girls with promiscous past.

The knowledge that I have to work for something, while some guy at the party got her to bed in a matter of hours puts me off.
>>
>>24371253
I'm a guy though.And relationships are best when you're able to be happy outside of one, otherwise you're depending on it for happiness.
>>
>>24371275
>this shit actually makes sense in women's minds

i've fucked girls on the first date before. they're like "we can't date now lol." when you press them for a reason, they can't even give it to you honestly. they're like "i don't know... i just can't..."

it's because they want control. either you get pussy right away, but then nothing else. or you do tricks like their little doggy and only get the pussy when they feel you're humiliated enough. but god forbid you should ever say she's being irrational because she's on her period, or imply that women are inferior to men at anything. women are so fake.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.