[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do americans actually eat the skin of an apple? i just tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: apples.jpg (38 KB, 520x383) Image search: [Google]
apples.jpg
38 KB, 520x383
do americans actually eat the skin of an apple? i just tried it and man its disgusting, its like leather, i feel like im going to choke. what the fuck
>>
I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EAT IT WITH THE SKIN DEE, I'M NOT ALLOWED
>>
Yes?

You don't eat the skin by itself, you just... bite into it and eat the apple as-is...

Do you skin grapes?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Eat the core too, otherwise you are a pussy.
>>
>>24368716
>eating seeds
BUT ANON, YOU'LL TURN INTO A TREE

THAT'S LIKE, KINDERGARTEN-LEVEL KNOWLEDGE
>>
Granny Smiths >
>>
>>24368716
Came to post this desu
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 362x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 362x316
>>24368716
Nigga I've eaten the entire apple sticker and stem

>STEP UP MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>buy 10 honeycrips apples
>slice them up with my pocket knife and lay the slices out on a napkin
>dip them in caramel

I like to treat myself.
>>
>eating apples

You guys know this is just because tv told your grandparents to do it?
>>
The skin is the healthiest part. It has the most vitamins.
>>
>>24369983
The seeds contain cyanide.
>>
>>24370045
Apples taste good as fuck desu senpai
Protip: There are so many different types of apples. If you don't like one type, try a different one.
>>
>>24370085
it would take over pound of seeds to kill you, nerd
>>
>tfw picking a giant McIntosh apple right off the tree on a New England farm in mid October and biting right into it
One of the best tasting fruits in existence. Not too sweet, not too juicy, the perfect snack. Almost as god-tier as a banana.
>>
>>24370049
>he believes what his parents told him when he was 5
>>
>>24370166
I bet you also don't eat spinach because it tastes icky.
>>
>>24370202
This pretty much captures OP and his backwards opinion.
/thread
>>
it's the healthiest part
>>
Healthiest
>>
>americans
most people do this desu
atleast mos people who aren't winy faggots
I bet you're one of these guys who cut the crust off their sandwich
>>
Its the healthiest
>>
>>24370130
> it takes a bottle of pills to kill you
> 'no problem, I'll just have all but the last one'

Nice try, Johnny Appleshill
>>
>>24370466
you're just jealous because you're not smart enough to beat the system like the rest of us
>>
File: apple-slicer.jpg (928 KB, 2643x1702) Image search: [Google]
apple-slicer.jpg
928 KB, 2643x1702
>>24368574
In America, some of our apples are green, and the skin of those green apples actually tastes really good.
Red-skinned apples ARE pretty gross, I'll admit. We have these things to slice them and then eat the good inner parts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.