[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you were FURIOUS at someone or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1438748175377.png (118 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1438748175377.png
118 KB, 400x335
When was the last time you were FURIOUS at someone or something?

Today at work I was unloading a container and become extremely frustrated by some boxes that were so tightly packed that it took my full strength to pull them out, but not before letting out an animalistic growl and getting a large surge of adrenaline which allowed me to finally get the boxes out.

Thankfully no one was around to witness my autism.
>>
I beat the shit out of a small child who kept crying, wondered why he passed out, so I called him a pussy and kept going until I knew what I was doing. My parents walked in so I had to DROP TO THE FLOOR AND DO THE DINOSAUR
>>
Every time I read/hear a comment from someone who has been red pilled or blue pilled.
>>
>>24368369
lol i saw something like this the other day

do you work at walmart OP and were you trying to get my my xbox one from the bottom shelf and it couldnt get out?
>>
File: 1447389320051.png (213 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447389320051.png
213 KB, 512x384
last night i called my gf of two years a garbage cunt who wouldnt be anything without me that i have less than zero respect for and is less than worthless felt good and bad at once inb4 ree
>>
>>24368458
no I refuse to work retail. I work at a warehouse which is perfect for my type pf personality
>>
>>24368369
not a DEVILISH fag but that's totally me
>>
File: 1433109213822.gif (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433109213822.gif
63 KB, 400x400
>delivering pizzas
>delivering an order of 100 dollars worth of pizza, my car is too small but I can't argue
>on the way there hit pothole
>deliver pizzas, it's some crazy white people holding a candlelight vigil for a dead person
>they take the pizzas, some of the cheese is stuck to the top they start demanding half off
>I get so mad I say I quit, go to my car, chill there for a while before going back and dumping my stuff outside the store
>guy who wasn't even a manager leaving me messages saying he's gonna call the cops on me, wtf, over some pizza with cheese on the box
>never get an opportunity to say anything, the candle people said lies that I was screaming and shit
This is why you don't work pizza delivery jobs
>>
>lived with my dad for a long time
>he knocked up a girl young
>mom was almost retarded (iq less than 90)
>I'm autistic
>he was the biggest asshole in my entire life
>he has liver failure and everything goes to me
Never been mad again.
>>
Researching into ISIS shenanigans and all this immigrant/refugee idiocy is pretty sobering and infuriating. Luckily, ISIS has managed to not only piss off Russia, but China as well.

They done fucked up.
>>
>>24368369
That's called being manly, and it's hot aftbh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.