[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buying a gun to an hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sadpepe.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
6 KB, 225x225
im done i cant take this anymore i want to commit suicide but im too much of a pussy to slit my wrists or jump off a bridge so i guess buying a gun would be the fastest way i only have a few hundred dollars though and i live in washington im 18 btw where should i buy it online or at a show
>>
Why not just mix alcohol and drugs? If not that try jumping off a tall building.
>>
make sure it's a shotgun unless you're just whining and want attention
>>
>>24368334
i dont have any friends that i can buy alcohol or drugs off of and i hate heights i now that id pussy out of jumping
>>
remember to livestream it.
Don't forget pills, vodka, fire, and a Beretta for when you want a true kick

Godspeed you glorious bastard.
>>
>>24368315
>im 18 btw

Fuck at least wait till you're in your late 20s.
>>
>>24368353
i only have a few hundred dollars i can afford a shotgun also does anyone have any experience with gun shows how easy is it to buy a gun there or should i just go online
>>
>>24368315
>>24368364
This.
Too young. You still have a small glimmer of hope. Plenty of 18 year old losers have made something of themselves.

When you're a 28 year old fat, prematurely balding virgin, then you have my permission to die.
>>
>>24368386
i meant to say i dont think i can afford a shotgun
>>
>>24368364
>>24368394
normies leave ok
>>
>>24368364
>>24368394
its not like anything will get better
>>
>>24368400
You can afford a basic pump action shotgun you're only using for 1 shot you stupid beta faggot. You can get them for under $200, probably cheaper if you find someone at a show or craigslist.
>>
>>24368556
those chain sporting goods stores in the US sell shottys for <$200 like big 5 or dicks sporting goods
>>
>>24368655
im 18 so i can only legally buy a handgun from one of those stores and i dont have a license
>>
File: 1440554057550.jpg (112 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
1440554057550.jpg
112 KB, 532x502
>>24368740
So buy a handgun and research where to shoot yourself to die and not just make yourself a vegetable.

Christ how fucking useless are you that you need to ask people on the internet to hold your hand with killing yourself? Fuck's sake kid.
>>
>>24368804
how about you actually offer advice or fuck off faggot
>>
>>24368740
are you in the US? you can only buy long guns here until you're 21 then handguns. all have to be purchased with a background check/ waiting period
>>
>>24368856
yes i live in the us
>>
>>24368856
never mind, washington.
>>
>>24368856
thats why i want to go through a private seller
>>
op here what do you guys think about armslist?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.