[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do robots feel about girls who color their hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: slavgirls.jpg (169 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
slavgirls.jpg
169 KB, 1280x850
How do robots feel about girls who color their hair?
>>
>>24368001
Red flag. Avoid the feminists at all cost.
>>
>>24368001
I like it if they've picked a color they can pull off
>>
>>24368030
This. Nothing they do will entice me ever again
>>
Fags like these enable it
>>24368200

It's absolutely disgusting to be quite fucking honesty with you family
>>
File: 1446860767389.jpg (1 MB, 1840x2342) Image search: [Google]
1446860767389.jpg
1 MB, 1840x2342
Aposematism.

They are not right in the head.
>>
>>24368001
It's fine as long as it's a nice colour on well kept hair on a cute girl. Too many fatty tumblr girls have it though so I'm pretty cautious.
>>
>>24368230
You can fuck right off m8
>>
>>24368200
This desu, some girls really can pull it off, but it's always at least a somewhat naturally occurring colour - even if the particular shade isn't.

Generally a bad sign, but it isn't always.
>>
>>24368200
i feel the same way b,l.ox
>>
I used to think it was cute but obviously it's the expression of serious mental issues.
>>
File: literally hot hair.jpg (36 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
literally hot hair.jpg
36 KB, 500x573
>>24368001
If they don't look hideous and they do it with short hair, I'll have like 50 boners. Very hard to find pictures of girls NOT looking like shit with colored hair, though.
>>
>>24368001

It's a desperate cry for attention and almost universally less attractive than natural hair colors.
>>
red flag for daddy issues.
>>
>>24368001
It looks good on good looking girls, it looks bad on ugly girls. Just like everything else.
>>
they hurl me into an intense autistic rage because it makes me painfully aware that i never got the chance to be an emo high school girl wearing black skinny jeans, doc martens, some shitty anime shirt, listening to hawthorne heights and mineral and american football and cutting myself
i am a degenerate
>>
>>24368001
I've always been attracted to women that color their hair but I really shouldn't date them since it's like playing with fire.

Last year at uni I dated a girl for a couple of weeks right before winter break that dyed her hair red. She was pretty cool and fun to hang out with, and also a freak in bed.

She ended up dating another guy while I was away for winter break which was okay since I wasn't looking for anything serious at the time although I would have liked to continue dating her when I got back. We're still "friends" on Facebook but I haven't talked to her since. She's in two of my classes so it can be a little awkward when I pretend that I don't know her whenever she walks by.
>>
>>24368368
/thread if you ask me to display honesty, brother
>>
>>24368001
Damaged goods. They definitely have mental issues.
>>
I want to dye it weird just one time.
How bad is this color?
>>
I like more plain looking girls, so I'm not interested.
>>
>>24368471
It's disgusting, to be quite honest.
>>
I liked it until I dated a few girls with colored hair. Major red flag. Not even close to worth the effort.
>>
>>24368471
Degenerate bad
>>
>>24368500
>>24368529
Why? it's practically black.
>>
>>24368592
it honestly looks fine anon
everyone in this thread hates coloured hair so no matter what you post you will get negative responses
>>
File: deandon'tgiveafuck.png (235 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
deandon'tgiveafuck.png
235 KB, 200x261
>>24368592
And Mexicans are practically niggers. Does that make them almost good?
>>
>>24368001
i know i shouldn't like it but i do. I know these girls are nothing but trouble but i don't care. implying I'll ever even get with one of them.
i fucking love it i'm a sucker for this shit
>>
File: toasty.gif (42 KB, 210x75) Image search: [Google]
toasty.gif
42 KB, 210x75
>>24368619
lol get a load of this thirsty beta orbiter
>your hair's not bad
>anon is bad, not you
>p-pls notice me
>>
>>24368592
>practically black
literally what
>>
>>24368001
Gonna die of cancer fast, but at least it's sexy as hell if they go for unconventional colors.
>>
File: whazaaaap.jpg (48 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
whazaaaap.jpg
48 KB, 407x482
>>24368673
>And Mexicans are practically niggers. Does that make them almost good?
top kek family
>>
Warning color hair is a symptom, not a cause, of being a ultra left wing feminist progressive psychopath. I like girls that have a nice two tone (at most) colored hair that uses complimentary colors such as in pic related. I met a girl that hair almost exactly like this and she was cute as fuck... shame she was a lesbian though.

A girl that has more than two colors is far more likely to be a progressive whackjob. You see someone with literally all the colors of the rainbow (we've all seen the type) then THAT is a gigantic warning sign.

Otherwise It adds to the allure of girls like in the OP and i find it an attractive thing to have when the hair is otherwise clean, well taken care of and isn't a horrid technicolor mess.
>>
>>24368892
Looks edgy/10 but cute at the same time. Could be worse.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>24368920
Yes it can be a bit edgy and indeed a lot worse, such as pic related. This shit is just not on.

We've all seen this, or something close to this at one point or another. As much as I like colored hair something this is way too over the top and crosses the line of being a fashion statement and into the realm of being some sort of political indicator.

I will compliment a girl with nicely colored hair that i get along with. Being an Ultra Progressive will obliterate the romantic interest of any reasonable man (myself and most robots included of course) no matter now attractive her body or her hair is.
>>
>>24368471
> I'm a girl. Everyone must pay attention to me. All threads where I post must become about me.
>>
>>24368001
I think that it's incredibly sexy on pale girls.
>>
Huge red flag. Anything that isn't a normal hair color should be avoided. Speaking from experience.
>>
i like natural hair
>>
>>24369916
This, I mean I love dyed hair, but that just means that they're crazy whores.
>>
FUCKING WHORES SHOULD DIE
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1447107974413.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1447107974413.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
Cette une grande rouge drapeau mon ami
>>
>>24370009
vous etes un grand homme
>>
File: NO.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Dying hair is not /fa/.
>>
File: 1445546719732.jpg (4 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1445546719732.jpg
4 KB, 125x121
>Be me, 23
>Huge fetish on girls with colored hair
>Meet one at some party, petite, really cute, blue-ish hair
>Things develop, we go to her house
>Nice round ass, not great tits though
>We are going into it, but soon se asks me to close my eyes and lay on my belly
>I know, I should have seen it coming
>She starts ramming this huge dildo in my ass, laughing
>I get up and run , take my clothes and leave her house half naked without saying a word
>Never again went near the neighborhood
>Never again date girls with colored hair

STAY AWAY.
>>
>>24370047
pour toi
>>
>>24370009
c'est vrai. Elles sont fous.
>>
>>24368030
Almost word by word what I came in to post.
>>
>>24368030
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

It's well known.
>>
Why do i never see a single girl dying their hair christmas colors during the holiday season???
>>
>>24370060
la kek
>>
>>24370093
Too Christian, Western, and Patriarchal. Now Ramadan, maybe they can get behind that.
>>
File: bce.jpg (27 KB, 756x419) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
27 KB, 756x419
>>24369981

It's an easy way for someone with no personality and an ugly face to feel exotic and unique. Why do you think so many fat chicks dye their hair?
>>
>>24370093
Because it's too tacky even for tumblr bitches.
>>
I love colored hair. It's one of my biggest turn-ons. Hate how it's pretty much become a staple for SJWs though. Still, I almost feel like I'd be willing to take the plunge.
>>
>>24370189
off chance but do u have the snake me up inside (CANT SNAKE UP) image? i cant find it anywhere
>>
>>24368001
It can look cute depending on the girl.
>>
My girlfriend does her hair a different color every week and I always say "it looks great!" but I could not care less.
>>
>>24368410
I hung out with some emos and goths but wasn't one. I dressed like a poor boy wearing autism hiking shoes, jeans, cheap t shirts, and the same rainbow hoodie for 4 years. The hoodie had some alcohol and smoke soaked into it in the latter years. I also had about shoulder length hair.
Girls used to be in to me in high school, I can't remember how many straightforward wanted me. I only did anything with 2 because they were so upfront and persistent. I remember one chick looked up my number and called me and kept making sexual remarks and actually grabbed my cock beforehand and I didn't do anything since I'm a sperg.
Now I almost have a master's degree. Nothing since high school with girls at all. I'm frustrated at how autistic I am holy shit.
>>
>>24370251
Sorry, I've never seen it before.

>>24370254
I agree, however it bugs the fuck out of me that some people think that a girl is instantly hot if she dyes her hair baboon ass red.
>>
My gf colors her hair pretty frequently. Since I've known her it's been red, blue, black, brown, and blonde. Maybe some other colors too, I can't even remember. I don't know what her natural hair color even is... I never asked.
>>
>>24368001
It can look fucking excellent if the girl chooses a shade that suits her, has it done professionally and keeps is well maintained, plus, the obvious dedication to it kind of gets rid of any worries about the red flags coloured hair often comes with.

Apart from that though, if a girl doesn't keep it well maintained, I tend to see it as a red flag, not necessarily a deal breaker, they could just like dying their hair different colours, but definitely a warning sign.
>>
>>24368471
Could look fucking excellent on you, or it could look shit. Hair's the same as clothes, what looks good on one person won't look good on the next.

It'd be a hard one to pull of though.
>>
>>24368001
I am thankful for them. It makes it easy to tell which ones to avoid at all costs.
>>
>>24370058

Was her name Angie?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.