[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 455192163_7315619aa7_o-636x380.jpg (80 KB, 636x380) Image search: [Google]
455192163_7315619aa7_o-636x380.jpg
80 KB, 636x380
hey robots

Chad here. I felt like coming in here to troll a bit, but instead I want to offer some advice and answers about what its like to be a chad, how to be a chad, and how to change your life to stop being a neet and start being a winner.

basically, its a chad /AMA/

>finishing PhD
>long term committed relationship
>good friend group with long term relationships
>health sex life in relationship and long before this one
>never had problems getting dates
>Been successful in business before returning to school
>fit and in shape (6'2, 190)

pic related just cause it looks like chad sort of shit
>>
>>24367981
You forgot the most important one, be born handsome.
>>
>>24367981
WE DONT WANT YOUR SHITTY ADVICE
>>
File: watamote moeshit anime.jpg (179 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
watamote moeshit anime.jpg
179 KB, 1366x768
>>24367981
How often have you sucked cock?
>>
>>24368015
na. not critical. you can be handsome enough and be just fine. You don't need to be brad pitt. A good haircut, a nice shave, and a good looking outfit with a nice smile goes a long way.

I'm not a 10/10. not even close.
>>
>>24368035
sure you do. you guys make threads every other day about 'how can i make my life better' but you are asking people that don't know. its like asking someone who doesn't speak french to be your french class tutor. it's full bore retard.

so, let me help.
>>
>>24367981
Chads are born not made. You need to be born with the height and looks. I come from /fit/ and can probably lift more than you but because I am a manlet and not that great looking facial wise I am fucked for life. Oh did I mention I make 80k a year too? Still fucked.
>>
>>24368080
>make 80k a year too?
Spend some of that on lifts. Also that operation that breaks your legs and then makes you taller.
>>
File: watamote score.jpg (159 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
watamote score.jpg
159 KB, 1366x768
>>24367981
Are you a top or a bottom?
>>
>>24368080
>>24368080
sure, you can probably lift more than me. I don't go for high weights when I lift. I do ballistic exercises and run because thats what I enjoy. but that isn't what gets me laid. I've gone from 270 lbs to about 190. I got laid equally at both. If you are relying on your money and looks as your game bringer, you're going to get screwed.

What kind of clothes do you wear? how good are you at chatting with ladies? People like confidence and how you hold yourself/talk is what does it.
>>
>>24368140
>>24368043
I'm mostly straight so top, although i'm pretty open to trying stuff. Have done plenty of kinky things, BDSM, swinging, etc. Had one girl who liked to put her finger in my ass when she was blowing me. *shrug* So, I whatever that makes me. As for sucking dick, haven't.
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>24367981
What about if my brain is fucked?
>>
>>24368354
most people are fucked. so much baggage in the world. best way is to start counter conditioning and do something else. meditate, get out and travel, keep yourself busy and dont let your brain think. if you are on meds, get them balanced

seriously. tons of people with severely fucked brains (read schizophrenia in and out of hospitals 6-10x a year) are in long term relationships. your brain isn't holding you back.
>>
File: ppp.png (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
ppp.png
8 KB, 235x214
>>24367981
you sound like a faggot seeking approval and validation. Long term relationship? fuck off
>>
>>24368479
*shrug* dont have to believe me. Don't really care. Not that hard to get them. Want me to give you advice on how to land a date?
>>
>>24368508
Not him but yeah why not
>>
t. totally not a loser seeking validation
>>
>>24368383
>start counter conditioning and do something else
Tried that and I'm fucked up again

>meditate
What? How could that even possibly resolve any issues?

>get out and travel
I did that, but it helps only for a short period of time.

>keep yourself busy
I can't break out of procrastination, depression and severely bad sleeping habits.

>dont let your brain think
That's what most normies do, isn't it?
If I was able to drink a litre of whisky every evening without health consequences, I would. But I don't want to be throwing up my liver when I reach 24.
>>
>>24368550
so, a few things besides the cutting hair, getting a good outfit crap from above.

you gotta get over the anxiety of talking. best way is to practice jokes and lines, watch some cheesy popular movies no matter how bad they suck. then head out to the bar. heres the rule, you have to ask 1 girl for their number after chatting. every night. expect to be shot down. it doesn't matter if you get it or not anyway, don't call. throw the number away. this isn't about getting numbers. its about getting over the anxiety of talking

here is a good lead off. this works about 25% of time (yes, I'm quoting science here and not experience, but it works from that as well).

"Hi, I'm <name here>. I was grabbing a drink and I couldn't help notice you. can I buy you a drink?"

its non-assaultive. It's not assuming. It's not pressured. It's casual, honest, and laid back.

Don't go to bars?

Do it to a girl after class. Talk to them on a bus. whatever. "I couldn't help notice you when you got on the bus.. i'm hopping off at the next light, but can I get you coffee sometime?"
>>
>>24368644
because being happy and relaxed with yourself improves all sorts of parts of your life. Meditation helps with sleep, depression, and it improves overall mood. It's a pretty awesome thing.

Plus, its a good excuse to get social. Stop focusing on how fucked up things are and take the opportunity to hit up a yoga/meditation class.
>>
>>24368728
How the fuck do you meditate then?

>Plus, its a good excuse to get social.
Fuck that, normie parties are nothing good, I've been to a few of them, they are just depressing, especially the next day.
Seeing all those people getting drunk to forget who they are.

>take the opportunity to hit up a yoga/meditation class
Do you fucking read m8? I have hobbies I want to take up, I can't because of procrastination. Even if I sign up for yoga class I will go there for two sessions and spend the rest of them browsing shitty imageboards, forums and 9gags.
I don't even have will to play videogames.
>>
>>24368872
you're too in love with not changing. you make a ton of excuses. i didn't say go to a ton of keggers. I said go be social. Procrastination is a choice. if you dont go, thats your problem, but don't make it out to be like the resolution isn't there.

meditation helps. wanna change? make the choice to do the things that help. unplug your computer for a week.
>>
>>24368872
Not the chad, but meditation is pretty simple. Just sit and breathe, and don't get caught up in your thoughts. It's the last part that takes practice.
>>
>>24369034
I'm a bit fan of using tactical focus meditation because the thought stuff can be difficult. The idea is that you focus on feeling each part of your body is experiencing. Google 'body scanning meditation' and you should find some sample scripts/a better idea of what i mean.
>>
>>24368872
also. stop being entirely negative. just... stop.

its especially easy on the internet since you get to filter. stop saying "no" and "fuck that" and "i can't". just...stop it. be positive. force yourself to. use the internet to practice.

cause no one wants to be around negative people
>>
>>24367981
Can you explain the human pecking order?

I like to believe people are not really evil, just too stupid to understand their emotions. Is that what happens when you see someone mentally ill, homeless or otherwise vulnerable? Or do you consciously decide "I can abuse this person and exercise my impulse to assert social dominance for pleasure, I'm going to go right ahead and do it"?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x600
>>24367981
how do i get motivated to keep in shape?im slightly overweight and have started lifting a little.

also one thing is that im in a shit uni right now doing a bad major(BA in Psych). should i try and get a good gpa and try to apply to a better uni for masters or just give up on school? ive never got career advice and my life seems like a huge dump right now

help me chad
>>
File: CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>24368940
>you're too in love with not changing
>you make a ton of excuses
>Go on a holiday, start lifting as mad, running, excercising
>gain strength and endurance, starting to get fit
>Holiday ends, fuck my shit up and become a fat blob
>Go on a diet, keep it for six month
>Loose 25-40 pounds
>Fuck my shit up in next three month and become a 230 pound fatlus
>Go athletic swimming for 1 year
>Quit
>Trying to master guitar for few years in academia
>Quit 2 years before graduation, can't even pick a note now
>Decide to eat healthy
>Stick to a diet for two month
>Eating junk food now

>be social
>Procrastination is a choice

Fucking normie.
Could've just written "B urself"
>>
>>24369161
find someone to go with. its a huge help to have anyone. if you can't, join some of the gym fit classes. until it starts to be a habit and enjoyable on its own, you have to force it a bit.

work to improve GPA, particularly if you can get it to be moderately acceptable. Then work a little and get some type of real life experience, then it wont be looked on as much when applying for grad school. pretty much the only wrong answer is giving up on school since there is zero ways that improves your life.

>>24369151
people are lazy and self-centered. people that dont take the time to think about any higher order thinking or philosophical ideas tend to try and get their way through conservative/brute force. its not evil, its just how we are programmed. neat thing is that we can get over it and that people tend to like people that aren't shitheads, so getting over it makes us more likely to succeed in a non-shit country (1st world). Sadly, not everyone has figured this out by 22 so you see lots of college age shitheads and plenty of girls who still think thats somehow an attractive quality.
>>
>>24369141
-> >>24369257

The meditation was the only somewhat valuable advice. Probably those schizoterics are my last resort.
>>
>>24369257
no, don't be yourself.
yourself currently isn't working real well.
I wouldn't tell you to do that.
Nor have I ever.

you seem to try and change huge things. that's not how change stays. change small things that you can sustain. little at a time. this "i joined a gym for a month" shit is the problem with you; same as with those other people every january that dont follow through. you dont have to go every day, but go 1 day a week. then 2 days.. then 3 days. it may take 6 months to make the habit. thats ok.

and. stop being so negative. you have an opportunity here on the internet to censor- use it. it'll make people enjoy being around you more.
>>
We get these threads every single day. What makes you think your advice will magically change someone from being a robot when other people have probably already said the exact stuff you are going to say?

I already get it, I'm the bad guy. I'm ugly on both the outside and the inside. I'm by all definitions a horrible person who is undeserving of love.
Humans are social creatures, however, so I still need to communicate which is why I come here. Even failures of human beings need some form of social interaction.
You have it at your finger tips wherever you are, so why are you here trying to "help" people?
>>
>>24369389
he wants to make r9k great again
>>
>>24367981
How long before you realised you were a massive faggot?

It must be hard lying to yourself all the time that your doing something valuable and then coming here to get validation by pretending you have anything useful to contribute
>>
>>24369409
no. r9k is shit.

i just get tired of your whining.

>>24369389
jesus christ. you whine a lot. just... stop it. you want people to feel sorry for you more than you want to change anything. get over yourself and accept that if you dont like it, you have to change. if you want to bitch about how thats an untenable thing or unreasonable in some way, then accept that you're as happy and successful at life as you're ever going to be. I don't give a shit, but for christ sakes dude. stop whining so god damn much. it's like listening to a dog getting beaten. just...fucking...stop.

there is tons of advice in here that works from pickup lines that aren't creepy, cheesey, or anything else to techniques to decrease social anxiety that are clinically effective. there are links to good mindfulness techniques and good behavioral techniques to build effective habits. Again, I know this stuff is effective because thats what I do/get paid for as a psychologist.

here. this might help you with your whining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

>>24369417
>implying I haven't already realized it
>implying
>>
>>24369314
is grad school looking at work experience when it comes to the acceptance criteria? i honestly am not sure what the criteria is for getting in. should i change my major to something more practical like business? people have been telling me psychology is like a meme degree. i really want to try and into law school if i can.

what is your phd in, chadnon senpai?
>>
>>24369360
>change small things that you can sustain. little at a time.
That would take me 200 years to at least become something worthy to myself.
>>
Is joining the military a good idea? I don't have the money to pay for furthering my education more and I'd rather not take out loans and it isn't like there's anyone my age for friends or a gf in this tiny ass backwater town for me anyway. I figure it'll put me to work, let me travel the world, and maybe meet people.
>>
>>24368695
What if I have autism, face blindness, and have to wear ear plugs in loud places like bars?

please help me senpai
>>
>someone unironically says "/ama/"
>thread doesn't immediately die or turn into a flamewar

I miss old 4chan.
>>
>>24369072
I'm aware of what body scanning is, but appreciate the thought. I'd say that part of the point is to learn to not think, but to each their own.
>>
File: 1444105035674.jpg (15 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
1444105035674.jpg
15 KB, 300x287
>>24367981
Hey chad, I dont know if Id claim myself a chad (compared to these guys I am) I fuck about 10-15 different women a year but Ive been trying to find a solid girl to actually date.

Used to be a KV robot like this until I was 20 but I got my shit together and a short 6 years later life is good.

For example last weekend.
>be seeing two women
>Fucking women 1 for a long time needs to end
>Women 2 is awesome really like her
>go out with woman one and tell her this is the last time we can see each other
>woman 1 makes out with me
>unbeknownst to me woman 2 is in the same bar and sees.
>Woman two is obviously pissed.

For most people that's it right, fucked its over. Well no,

Woman 1 told me she will let me know when she has had enough and I can do what I want.

>dope! we just fucked last night

Woman 2 has forgiven me because we hadn't set boundaries and she likes me a lot

>nice we banged tonight after drinks.

Most people cant get away with that I feel like. anyway AMA me too.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.