[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I suspect that my mother may have found my stash of stimulants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 700x906
I suspect that my mother may have found my stash of stimulants. If confronted, should I take responsibility or claim they were my old roommates and I found them whilst moving?
It is a relatively large quantity.
>>
How big a stash is it?
>>
>>24367938
A three month personal supply.
>>
>>24367965
Of what? I want specifics.
>>
>>24368125
Nice try federal officer desu
>>
>>24367965
Of medication? Tell her they're for erectile dysfunction and act super embarassed, she won't ask anything after that.
>>
>>24368303
Come on man, don't be a dick. I'm curious. Are we talking pharmaceuticals, illegal drugs, or RC's?
>>
>>24368390
They're in a sandwich bag, and I have no dick. Also easily googled markings.
>>
>>24367913
definitely the latter if it isn't hard shit
otherwise clean yourself up family
>>
>>24368454
So Adderall or Ritalin or some shit? How many pills?
>>
>>24368454
You have a scrip for them? Bluff and make up some embarrassing medical condition and say it's for that. In the meantime try and see if you can find where it's hidden first. Worst comes to worst and you have to fuck off for a little bit, you'll be comfy for a while. Most parents will absolutely refuse to not support their child unless pushed to extreme circumstances.

I got caught with needles/heroin/crack/crack pipes many times and eventually she gave up and just stopped caring. They always get maddest the first time you get caught, after that it gets less and less every time. Took me stealing their CC info and wiring $3500 to myself for them to kick me out, and even then they still helped me out.
>>
>>24368573
In short, act like there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, try to guilt trip them, fool them, etc. If they say they're gonna kick you out, fuck off for like 3 days and just get a room at a hotel, make no contact with them at all. Then call them the morning of the fourth day and they'll be relieved and happy that you're still alive, and take you back in. Depending on how your parents are, you can pull this basically an unlimited number of times.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.