[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey anon, why did you come here with, do you have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (437 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
1.png
437 KB, 450x436
>"Hey anon, why did you come here with, do you have a date?"
>>
>>24367747
Yeah I came here with both of you. Both of you are my dates remember.
>>
Lucky for you, I do not ;)
>>
>>24367770
lol no, you're the designated driver
>>
>>24367789
Bitch you know I don't have a license or car.
>>
>>24367747
jesus... yes. i've got a date. I'm taken. I don't want whatever either of you are peddling. keep that smile looking elsewhere.
>>
>>24367799
you have a wallet don't you? go buy us some drinks and make sure the taxi gets us home safely
>>
>>24367835
I also have a dick ;P
>>
>>24367835
Bitch you know I am neet. We are using your cash remember? You are more drunk than me.
>>
>>24367747

The left one looks broken physically due to her outfit.
>>
Oi, anon. Nande to kita ka? Deeto ga iru ka?

See how weird that sounds without proper grammar?
>>
>>24367747
Im the cook
>>
>>24367747
I'd do the left to gf the right.
>>
>>24367920
>>24367860
Id love a tiny midget gf fuckbox I could throw around
>>
>>24367856
yes I know I have a magnifying glass
>>24367858
oh okay its all coming back to me, you're the rebound. Look if I don't get lucky tonight I'll give you a blowie and you can tell me how pretty I am
>>
>>24367911
I'm on expo
>>
>>24367943
>oh okay its all coming back to me, you're the rebound. Look if I don't get lucky tonight I'll give you a blowie and you can tell me how pretty I am
Joke is on you bitches I already got a ride. Were going back to her apartment to fuck right now. Smell ya later losers.
>>
File: sad.jpg (185 KB, 459x400) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
185 KB, 459x400
>>24368016
Why are there no more good men left in this world?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.