[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywnktf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444672456955.jpg (594 KB, 866x577) Image search: [Google]
1444672456955.jpg
594 KB, 866x577
>ywnktf
>>
Her shirt is touching her food.

Someone send help.
>>
>>24367755
I asked the cute girl today if I needed to wear gloves while handling the samples for this expensive new instrument and she paused for a second and said no

I couldn't tell if she was trying to figure out how to express no in English or if she was surprised that I asked the question
>>
>>24367785

But its probably because she didn't expect a neckbeard to talk to her.
>>
>>24367865
uh I shave every morning and we were already talking because she was training me on the thing
>>
>you will never live in a cold, run down apartment solely in the company of your girlfriend
>you and her against the world
>you and her would have been the best of friends
>you would have been unstoppable
>>
>>24367785
what type of instrument are we talking about here? a type of tool or machinery? or a musical instrument?
>>
>>24368058
a spectrophotometer
>>
File: lenfant.jpg (62 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
lenfant.jpg
62 KB, 437x640
>>24367954
I need this feel
>>
>>24367954
yeah watch Monster, that's what you're talking about
the couple has nothing going for them and the ``man'' in the relationship tries applying to jobs and in the interview they show how drastically out of touch she is with the workforce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraDVyksYMs
>>
File: 1413870479866.jpg (394 KB, 1500x1220) Image search: [Google]
1413870479866.jpg
394 KB, 1500x1220
>you will never be in your 20's in the 40's and 50's when everyone liked the same things, looked the same, acted the same, and everyone had to talk to one another face to face and make an effort to meet people and women knew the reason they had to find a man instead of acting like they can actually compete on their own.
>>
>>24368164
found the fedoralord
you're really fucking niggertarded if you think that being born back then would help you socially
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.