[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tfwnohobby/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1411586431604.jpg (30 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1411586431604.jpg
30 KB, 555x333
Whats something i can learn or do?

I really dont have any hobbies atm.

Requirements:

I dont want to leave my house or buy something for it.

Anxious broke neet here.

Back in the days i had fun trying to learn photoshop or so but im way past that point.

What else could i try and learn?
>>
just jerk off
>>
>>24367710

i do that all the time but its not really something id consider a hobby

more a necessity
>>
>>24367680
Bar tricks.
Like rolling a quarter on your knuckles, little tricks, maybe pencil spinning?
I just wander on YouTube until I see something cool, I autisticly practice until I master it and move on.
>>
>>24367680
draw? u just need like a pen and paper. its discouraging at first though
>>
>>24367767
>>24367792

man i hate all non PC related things im seriously addicted
>>
>>24367821
Learn code
>>
File: 1447313630347.jpg (45 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1447313630347.jpg
45 KB, 500x531
>>24367891

but for what purpose?

what can i even do with it

i looked into learning python but whats the point
>>
Learn another language. Spanish is easy and useful in much of the US.
>>
Listen to enough /mu/ music until you eventually want to pick up an instrument yourself. Ugly dudes can get banged with decent skills.
>>
>>24367950

im not from the US

>>24367960

well like i said i dont wanna spend money or smth

i tried making music before .. i even bought one of these USB Pianos to make some beats but i just gave up and lost interest eventually

its pretty hard to be honest family
>>
>>24367986

Well then learn a language that will be useful where you live, you retard.
>>
>>24367909
Because it's a hobby and it's something to pass the time you fucking autism. What's the point of anything? People like you really annoy me, you come here asking questions, you receive answers but you're too lazy to do anything anyway. You're not going to pick up a hobby you're just going to be bored browsing 4chan whacking off because you can't be bothered to attempt something.
>>
>>24367680
Try picking up chess; you can play online for free. Plenty of free learning material online too.
>>
File: 1432957671204.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
1432957671204.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
>>24368008

>you retard

im aware

thats why im on /r9k/ you dont have to be mean

>>24368047

hey dude i just asked whats the purpose of programming

like what can i do with it? with photoshop i can manipulate pictures or smth ... be creative

>>24368057

i mean its like vidya i guess. Chess is a cool game i might try to become good at it. I was interested in it when i was a kid.
>>
>>24368089
What do you mean what can you do with code? You can do a lot of fucking things with coding skills, you might even get a job you leech.
>>
>>24368162

>You can do a lot of fucking things with coding skills

name a few things
>>
>>24368089383
Photoshop is something that was done with code, friend. Any kind of digital action can only be communicated to the spirit in the box that is our machines with code.
>>
>>24367986
I don't know what else to recommend because I'm pretty much in the same boat, but I'm looking forward to picking up a guitar this winter. It's the closest thing to a practical hobby I can think of that wouldn't bore the shit out of me like getting /fit/. Plus there's no gym involved.

Just get mad harmonica talent, those are cheap.
>>
>>24367680
Learn how to make electronic music!
Play with sounds, different waves, and a beat you like.
>>
>>24367680
if you really can't buy anything for it (but you have your own computer?) then learn to do something with your body, like lift heavy things or acrobatics or yoga, or even like learning to sing or whistle

If you learn how to code you could make your own programs, or contribute to an open source program that you like, or possibly sell that skill to an employer (if you dont want to neet forever)
>>
>>24367680
Sounds like your problem is lack of motivation. Nothing seems appealing, does it?
Just pick something, anything, and do it. But you'll suck at it and hate it.
but just b urself and stick with it ;)
>>
>>24368162

fuck off failed normie
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.