[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What are you looking at freak, don't you know that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1446415828718.jpg (218 KB, 931x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446415828718.jpg
218 KB, 931x1600
>What are you looking at freak, don't you know that this pussy is for chad only?
>>
>>24367247
Looks like a trashy white girl to me. Wouldnt want, even if i was chad
>>
File: waste-clipart-niXqzx9iB[1].jpg (171 KB, 744x988) Image search: [Google]
waste-clipart-niXqzx9iB[1].jpg
171 KB, 744x988
>playboy shorts
>>
>two people who are stepping on random paper with flip flops in that picture

I don't know why but it triggers me.
>>
eesh any girl with a facial piercing is just a turnoff for me
>>
>ewwww look this disgusting beta bought you flowers Rio-chan, i hope chad senpai doesn't hear about this
>>
nice tattoos, what a sexy, bad girl... just the kind you want to wife. surely nobody will figure out that's a tramp stamp and will propose her after the first date so she can steal his sperm and get that sweet sweet child support flowing...
>>
>>24367247

>implying she's not 100% in my league.

Not a chad. Not even alpha.
>>
oh fuck she's hot, I would literally give her $5000 to fuck me
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x282
>>24367247

[fights with boyfriend internally]
>>
>>24367336
As long as you have a functioning dick then I think you are in her league.
>>
with those clothes she's just asking for "respect" ;) .... (respect really means worship, in the worst way possible, in the sense that she's a sexy precious female and you're just a male - a replaceable tool to serve and provide, in case you still haven't figured out the code of female double speak)
>>
>>24367247
Then why do you dress like a whore you stupid cunt
>>
>>24367529
>BECAUSE BETAS ARE NOT PEOPLE GAAAWWWD, NOW GO AWAY BEFORE YOU SCARE CHAD
>>
>>24367247
>nose piercing
>tattoo
looks like that pussy is for everyone
>>
>that busted face
ruins it every time
>>
hold on guys, I'm seeing something...
>>
File: arms of the hulk.png (227 KB, 326x348) Image search: [Google]
arms of the hulk.png
227 KB, 326x348
what the fuck is this here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.