[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you want kids /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Why don't you want kids /r9k/?
>>
Because I wouldn't want my child to suffer like I do. I would also be a bad father.
>>
>>24367137
Basically this. I want kids, I just know that I shouldn't ever have kids. Not that it would ever be an issue.
>>
>>24367089
I'd make a good father and probably a good beta provider, but not a real husband. I got no romantic skills and i'm as boring as hank hill. Anyways i'd love to have a couple of kids
>>
>>24367089
I'd be shit father and i can't bring up a child in the shit world he'd inherit.
>>
1. Lack of maternity / paternity leave and adequate vacation etc in US

2. Unfair marriage and custody laws

3. The human race is a cancer and a savage, brutal race, and we deserve extinction

4. Takes a fuckton of effort and years of misery for little reward

5. I'm selfish, reclusive, and selectively lazy, which aren't good qualities for a parent

6. I will probably never have a relationship with a woman that isn't based on sex, because I find women detestable.
>>
Because I'm going to be 120k in debt after grad school and children cost 125 to raise. I also want to be able to travel and not have my wife ruin her body with childbirth.
>Get a vasectomy.
>>
>>24367089
because it's immoral to force existence on someone.
>>
>>24367302

Holy shit what are you in grad school for?

Isn't grad school usually supposed to be either free or cheap because you work as a grad assistant?
>>
I will no spread my shitty offspring to contaminate the gene pool of mankind.
>>
>>24367356
That's with the combined cost of my undergrad. And it's a Masters of Education in TESOL, so decent enough money for teaching, but I may just take any wagekek position that comes my way.
>>
Because my bitch of a father chad left my mom when i was less than a year old.

I will not make the same mistake he did by not having kids and I refuse to pass down his genetics.
>>
>can't afford them

I won't raise kids in poverty.
>>
I wish I didn't want kids cause I'm not straight.
>>
File: just try and flank me.jpg (26 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
just try and flank me.jpg
26 KB, 489x500
Lol, I can't get a girl

>niggas with cerebral palsy
>attracting women
wew lad
>>
i don't like the idea of not being the most important person in my own life.
>>
Because I don't want to spread my mental illness to the next generation.
>>
my dad was an abusive drunk and i dont want to put anyone through something like that, plus i'd be a shit father anyways
>>
I want a kid but I don't want anyone elses fuck-up genes in them

but since eugenics are out for another decade or so and clones will probably never be viable I probably just never have kids.
>>
>>24367089
My only chance of having children is to be the stay at home dad for some woman with a good job. My job sucks.
>Implying any woman would take me as a house husband.
>>
>>24367089
I don't want children or relationship because, I would rather have all my time and money to myself. I can live a very stress free and extravagant life, being single in that respect.
>>
>>24367089
Because having children means you're one step closer to losing all your shit and half your pay for the rest of your life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.