[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is telling a girl she's way out of your league a good tactic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444949917641.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444949917641.png
21 KB, 900x900
Is telling a girl she's way out of your league a good tactic to getting her to date you?

Because she hasn't responded yet
>>
>>24367008
Nah, thats pretty terrible anon. Probably wont get a message back now
>>
>>24367008
No that is a good way to feed her ego to see you as less than human. It is a good way to make her view you as trash.
>>
File: peep.jpg (35 KB, 554x458) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
35 KB, 554x458
Women can get compliments anywhere. What they want is something new and exciting. Flattery is old news.
>>
>>24367047
I was trying to bait her into saying "no anon, that's not true at all" then I would have asked her out
>>
>>24367008
most people want to be around people who make them feel good. broken women who respond positively to negging do exist but they're a minority.
>>
No way. Don't compliment at all until you're dating. Handing out the compliments all willy nilly before you've even secured a date makes a clingy beta. Nobody wants a clingy beta.
>>
>>24367008
No because you're saying that you have a inferiority complex and girls like confident guys.
>>
>>24367008
No it's not. People want to date someone in their league. She will judge that mostly on how you carry yourself, rather than by where you are in life.
>>
>>24367088
thats literally entrapment. kek.
>>
>>24367227
no its not
>le kek
In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit. It is a conduct that is generally discouraged and thus, in many jurisdictions, it's a possible defense against criminal liability.
>>
File: shill.jpg (66 KB, 424x505) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
66 KB, 424x505
>>24367249
wow I really am getting the full r9k experience tonight
>>
>>24367047
This. If you put girls on a pedistall, they'll just walk all over you. Just treat them like human beings
>>
>>24367268
>using 4 year old memes
kill ur mother
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.