[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw addicted to Benadryl i literally cant sleep without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1435716919607.png (235 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1435716919607.png
235 KB, 540x540
>tfw addicted to Benadryl

i literally cant sleep without it im so shakey. how do i break an addicction /r9k/?
>>
>>24366852
I grew up on allergy meds, yeah it sucks you just have to accept the discomfort for a while
>>
The only way I stopped my DXM addiction was because I hit rock bottom and It was fucking everything up and I had been caught for the however many times by my mother.

Eventually I got busy and even on smaller doses I started to hate the drug because I stopped enjoying it like I used too. DPH is a pretty shitty drug on its own.

Im not much of a dph veteran but Honestly in my opinion to kick a psychological dependence on it Do a last heroic dose and spend your days recovering from it and feel like shit. Then only then when you keep taking small doses youll hate yourself and the drug so much you will not want to do it anymore.

The best prevention is staying busy with responsibilities. Also it fucks with your brain too much
>>
>>24367347
OP is addicted to using it as a sleep aid, not recreationally.
>>
>>24367384
kinda just realized that.

Either just try to not do it 1 night and work from there, or tackle why you like it. your feels have a part in this too.
>>
File: nyquil.jpg (156 KB, 892x641) Image search: [Google]
nyquil.jpg
156 KB, 892x641
who /nyquil/ here
>>
File: 1427624997307.gif (737 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
1427624997307.gif
737 KB, 738x780
I can't sleep when I take it. Makes me extremely restless and I can't stop tossing and turning. My doc said it was placebo but I experimented and can confirm my suspicions. It's really awful because it still makes me tired, but I'm just unable to get comfortable so I'm just laying there dead inside, tossing every 30 seconds.

I believe this reaction may stem from the time I took way too much recreationally and tripped nightmare balls.
>>
>>24366852
do shrooms

literally have been proven to help with addiction senpai
>>
>>24366852
Melatonin
Beware life will go into hypderdrive mode as minutes and hours pass like a blink of an eye.

Also weird ass dreams
>>
>>24367488
>Melatonin
>hyperdrive mode as minutes and hours go pass like a blink of an eye

what the fuck senpai this is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard
>>
>>24367563
It makes time go by faster because you are always drowsy kek
>>
I'm on a low dose dxm/dph right now. I was goind to drink 90ml of 43%whiskey(Evan Williams 1783, 95-100 my ass, Wine Enthusiast is shit for whickey ratings) but I only got about halfway in. I"m feeling really good already and I find actually getting drunk kills the subtle feel goods of the dxm/dph. I hate to see it go to waste but I always wake up in the middle of the night. Once the feel good wears off then I"ll just do it like a shot after I piss.

Sleep is fucked though. I"ve always had trouble getting to sleep. All I can suggest is switching to the related doxylamine succinate. Sometimes found in unisom tablets or nyquil syrup. Dramamine is just a prodrug of dph though, it metabolizes into the exact same drug so don't even bother.

If you're super rich you could try seeing a doctor.I have been on elavil and remeron before. They work good. ambien was best but it's expensive and cunt stopped writing it for me so I just OTC myself to sleep now. I slept best when I was focusing all my autism on /fit/. Lifting 5 days a week, running 3 days a week, cycling 4 days a week. I was also happier and felt better. After an injury I just said fuck it and never went back. Lost all my weight and I"m right back where I started from. Gym isn't worth it unless you're on roids or doing it for sleep. No lie I lost 20lbs over 6 months. That's depressing as fuck. I know calories in calories out, but I worked my as off eating until I was sick every fucking day, and it was nasty shit like milk, oats, and tuna. I'm happier on back on my pizza and fried shit diet. Even if it makes you skinny oh well. When I'm better off financially I"ll get the test and tren to blow the fuck up. My goal is to be 220lbs someday.
>>
>>24367467
Last time I took a "recreational dose" of DPH, I heard babies crying in pain outside of my window, every single object was "twitching", and there was a giant spider BARKING at me in the corner of my room.
All in all, pretty fun tbqh mi familia
>>
Try addictol, or just pay the nearest doctor a few caps and he'll fix you in no time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.