[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I take my road test tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1242x1193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1242x1193
Will I fail it for a 3rd time?
How many times did you fail?
>>
Twice.
Good luck. I was so relieved when I passed. I've never driven since I've gotten it.
>>
>>24366784
I had to retake it 3 times but that was because I sucked at parallel parking. The one time I managed to make it out of parallel parking I had passed
>>
Passed my first time yu go around 2 blocks do your 3 point turn then parilel park shits easy senpai
>>
>>24366873
could you explain what three point parking is?
>>
Failed it 3 times. booked my next test a few days before christmas so they're in a good mood at a place i thought was eays. turns out it's just as hard

FUCK! maybe us robots were never meant to drive
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1063x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1063x804
>>24366873
You must be a newyork faggot. Correct?
>>
>>24366932
Not that anon but you mean a three point turn?
You basically just drive sideways on the street towards the curb then reverse enough so you can and turn your car fully around into the other lane without hitting the curb.
>>
I'm loling at all you neckbeard faggots who can't drive a mile without having a nervous breakdown. how do you people even run errands? baka desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1242x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1242x909
>>24367036
I can drive. I drive everywhere alone but I just do it without a license
>>
>>24367026
ahh thank you senpai
>>
>>24367061
It's really easy just watch your rear and front end.
Once you drive for a while you'll figure out the size of your car and things like switching lanes, parking etc. will be really easy.
I passed the first time and I used to have terrible anxiety with cars. Now I only get road rage.
>>
Failed 4 times. Passed on the 5th try. Literally failed for the most retarded things. In the 4th try, I was literally a turn away from ending the test, the car died and when I turned it on again I didn't look around to mind my surroundings before moving off. Almost killed myself that day. You can't imagine the shame of coming back home you your family that you failed...AGAIN.
>>
I didn't fail it but I came pretty close. Make sure to always check your mirrors and look behind your shoulder when parallel parking.

I think the guy only passed me because I was really nice and friendly and he was used to awkward nervous people. I really shouldn't have passed.
>>
>>24366784
I didn't fail, but a lot of my peers did. Good luck! Hope things go well for you.
>>
I failed my final test because I drove through a no drive zone because I couldn't see it through all the snow on the ground.

>tfw driving in Canada in the winter time
>>
I failed 4 times and felt like an absolute retard for years afterwards, I'm just terrible at multitasking and anticipating other people's reaction (no surprise)
>>
File: 1436571183296.jpg (58 KB, 1023x1005) Image search: [Google]
1436571183296.jpg
58 KB, 1023x1005
I failed
>0
times

>mfw I hate driving and never drive
>>
>>24366784
I follow this girl on tumblr
>>
Twice here each time I told myself I needed to pass thus i choked and failed.3rd time I said if I fail oh well I will keep comeing back every week untill I pass.passed my third try and pretty flawlessy
>>
My test comes up in a little less than a month. God, why do we have to do the parallel parking? I'm so scared, I HAVE to pass fuck
Can someone please tell me some comforting words
>>
>>24367377
r yu me?
>>
How can Americans fail their test? lmao
>>
what the fuck is the point of a 3 point turn?

are there really people who are autistic enough to call the cops just because you used their empty driveway to turn around
>>
File: 1428855959038.png (69 KB, 392x577) Image search: [Google]
1428855959038.png
69 KB, 392x577
>>24367491
p-probably not
>>
Failed once because on the way back to the testing place, after having completed the entire road test, I went through a stop sign. There was construction on the road and the stop signs were completely blocked by construction equipment and materials. So despite the fact that the examiner said I'd passed all of the requirements, missing that stop sign was an automatic fail. Had to go back a second time to get it done.
>>
>>24366784

Well ain't she cute as a button
>>
File: 1405819449292.png (411 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1405819449292.png
411 KB, 704x528
>take driving lessons
>"this is perfectly normal to do, but on a road test they'll fail you for it"
>>
ive never driven because when i was in high school i was too scared to be alone in a car with my mom or dad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.