[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucking whiny bitch-ass wannabe FtM tranny wants T because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Tee.jpg (28 KB, 1000x1138) Image search: [Google]
Tee.jpg
28 KB, 1000x1138
>fucking whiny bitch-ass wannabe FtM tranny wants T because muh feels I haz boi brain. Gets T.

> me, in constant pain and chronically fatigued after cancer fucks up my body. Blood test proves my T level is right on the low edge of normal because chemo because radiation. Dr even says that level can make me feel shitty.
> "lolnope unless you're under this arbitrary number, you don't get any T"

What the fuck is this bullshit? How can I actually get some T?
>>
You have two options:
>Change your diet and lifestyle to get even lower T and get tested again then receive the T.
OR
>Try out the bullshit natural ways of getting more T like icing ur balls, working out, eating certain foods etc
>>
>>24366554
Trannies are enabled by the government because they reduce birth rates, which means the government spends less money on welfare and ultimately profits from it.

But how the fuck would they profit from giving you free drugs, nigger?
>>
>>24366640
>You have two options:
>>Change your diet and lifestyle

Specifics?

>>24366707

Who says it'll be free? Meds still cost money.
>>
>>24366554
>fucking whiny bitch-ass wannabe FtM tranny
That was me a couple years ago. Dude, that's a dark raod. Clearly if you're already taking drugs you might be in it for the long haul already, so trying to dissuade you is wasted breathe, but if you're 100% on-board then here's a drink for you.

It's not gonna be an easy road, and if you're on this board then you already know 90% of your "supporters" hate you for the mere fact that it's in your browsing history.

Man, I wish I could help you, but all I can do is say your life's hard and I'm here for you.
>>
>>24366554
Say you identify as hyper-masculine and you need T to fix your body?
>>
>>24367204
Transfats, mint, licorice, soy products, vegetable oils (lots of oils) and sweets in general will lower testosterone levels in the body.
>>
>>24368067
Wtf? Op is not a transfag, he had cancer and doctors don't want to give him testosterone.

You on the other side got tired of being m\f and decided to pay another character, for this you got T or P easily while OP is dying
>>
>>24366554

i had this happen to me and i went UGL

it actually helps but i do nothing all day so i havent cahnged much other than improving mood and energy so i can be bored

you could go to an antiaging clinic or whatever

but yeah seeing transgender retards get TRT because they want to jack off pretending to be a guy meanwhile having actually symptomatic low testosterone gets ignored made me pretty mad

UGL is pretty cheap, like 150$ for a 14 month supply depending on how you dose

also retards in the thread saying to eat peppermints or whatever to increase testosterone, you cant triple your testosterone levels eating and sleeping correctly. i was doing those + exercise and had <300 ng/dl
>>
>>24366554
Why would you want to be hairy and bald?
>>
>>24368885
do what this anon recommends. Find a doctor that will give you what you need. It's shameful that a cancer patient would get denied something that will, among other things, help them gain weight and thicken tissue.

Anti-ageing clinics are easy to find and your insurance will likely cover it. THere shoudl be an MD at each clinic signing your paperwork.
>>
>>24368947

insurance wont cover anti aging clinics pretty sure. anti aging clinics are pretty expensive too

imo it would be better to just trial the shit yourself and see if it works, and then come off and pursue getting a prescription
>>
>>24366554
just roid, faggot
>>
>>24368098
this needs to become a thing. I actually tried to start a movement on /fit/ and coined the term MtAM (male to alpha male)
>>
your first mistake was thinking anyone cares if a male outside the top 10% has an issue. you have to be almost a literal woman to get testosterone from a doctor otherwise you're supposed to be content with being a beta male
>>
>>24366554
OP why don't you have your mom go to the doctor and say she identifies as being a man. She gets test and gives it to you. You get her to see multiple doctors so she can tell one that she has decided against it. You now should have enough test for a few months.

Or you could just buy some online illegally.
>>
>>24366554
Say that you identify as a girl who identifies as a male.
>>
File: 1446851559581.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446851559581.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
>>24366554
Your T levels are still technically normal. What's the problem? Perhaps you should try some lifestyle changes
>>
File: 964497.jpg (44 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
964497.jpg
44 KB, 814x500
>>24366554
OP, I know this is hard for you to understand right now, but the Doc has a pretty good reason to withhold T from you. Even if you're on "low edge" of normal, you're still considered normal. If you were actually prescribed or you try to self-medicate, it has the potential to really fuck your shit up. Your body's hormonal levels are really, REALLY delicate when compared to other self-regulating components in your body. It wont take much googling to find out what happens to your body when you take T when you dont need it. That "arbitrary number" isn't something that they pulled out of their ass. Stuff like that has been well-researched and improved and corrected over time. Your doctor is playing it safe because he just doesn't want you to grow some fucking bitch-tits if/when you eventually stop.
>>
>>24366554
You just have to doctor shop. Pull an all-nighter the day before the test. Same thing happened to me and now I take clomid and it boosted my t
>>
>>24369075

unless youve not hit puberty you can never score low enough to have 'low testosterone' by dumbass endo standards. you can have an 80 year old man's total testosterone level and they wont care

even if you do get a script sometimes they do shit like 100mg every two weeks so its not even worth the effort

>>24369176

the improved and corrected part is coming to be more standard practice, but a lot of docs dont care.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3376477/

if you consistently have under 350 ng/dl as a 20 year old or whatever, that shit isnt healthy. youre doing more damage not taking care of that just by virtue of cardiac problems that come from chronic low testosterone

>>24369227

clomid has weird mental side effects and in some cases can have lasting vision effects. not a great idea. the levels dont sticka fter you stop either
>>
>>24369241

i didnt read that study it actually says it failed to improve symptoms of depression but whatever you can find ones that do
>>
>>24369241
I haven't had any side effects. Get t if you can but this is better than nothing
>>
>>24369176
Bull shit. That range is for 20-80 year olds. Being v on the low edge of normal is like having the levels of a 70 year old man. Google t levels by age.
>>
File: 1387808228052[1].gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1387808228052[1].gif
6 KB, 569x510
>>24369008
what if robots made themselves more masculine the same way FtM's do?

>hormone (test) injections
>gyno removal
>facial masculinizing surgery
>>
>>24366707
>which means the government spends less money on welfare and ultimately profits from it.
they make less money because there are fewer people to tax, fucking idiot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.