[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slaughterhouses are the modern day holocaust Cows are stuck in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Slaughterhouses are the modern day holocaust
Cows are stuck in little cages they can't move in their whole life and then get their throats slit so you can put a burger in your big murican behwwy
>>
But I'm a vegetarian, OP
>>
And I should care because?
>>
File: 1447816166246.jpg (410 KB, 1200x757) Image search: [Google]
1447816166246.jpg
410 KB, 1200x757
>>24366241
We should do the same to women, honestly.
>>
>>24366241
Beef is one of the most tasteless meats, especially expensive steaks. I don't really care about cow suffering but I don't understand why people like it so much, it tastes of nothing.
>>
>>24366255
same desu senpai
Can you even eat meat and be a robot? Doubt it.
inb4: tendies. There's vege tendies, fucktards.
>>
The holocaust is a lie.
>>
>>24366241
But cows are so tasty, OP. Especially with ketchup
>>
>>24366255

Dairy and egg industries are also pretty fucked up anon.
>>
>>24366241
But Jews only died of starvation and diseases.
>>
I'm too redpilled to care
>>
>tfw God is ok with us eating meat
>tfw SJWs are literally more demanding than God
>>
>>24366366
Man is more demanding than god, anon. that's why we made him. and got rid of him.
>>
>>24366241
Your posting is the modern day holocaust
>>
File: Reg_muscleman.png (24 KB, 174x252) Image search: [Google]
Reg_muscleman.png
24 KB, 174x252
>>24366425
You know who else is the modern day holocaust?
MY MOM!

(this is you right now)
>>
>>24366366

neither of them exist
>>
>>24366496
well spookt my man
>>
>>24366281

You've been overcooking your steaks or have a low quality supplier.
>>
damming up america's waterways for irrigation is probably the worst ecological disaster since the hindenburg
>>
File: 1447836575268.jpg (67 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1447836575268.jpg
67 KB, 722x349
Yes cow slaughter destroys dharma and meant the beginning of the horrific Kali Yuga.

Things are only going to get worse my friend...

Chant the mahamantra for heaven's sake...
>>
I disagree OP.

Unlike the holocaust, the cows don't deserve to die.
>>
>>24366241
Fuck cows, they're trying to control the world with their banks and their money.
>>
Slaughterhouses offer a great example of what lay behind the sleek marketing of our comfortable 21st century lifestyle.

I'm not against them. Rather I think schools should take field trips to them so our children can grow up having a lurid first-hand look at the reality of what our consumerist culture is built on.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 560x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 560x509
threadly reminder that vegans are obnoxious
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 396x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 396x478
>>24366241
>Slaughterhouses are the modern day holocaust.

>Implying this "holocau$t" ever existed in the first place.

>also implying the <EVIL RACISTS> weren't the ones who ORIGINALLY IMPLIMENTED ANIMAL CURELTY AND WELFARE LAWS AND THEIR <EVIL DICTATOR> WAS A VEGAN

Seriously, Animal liberation front is just copying germoney's old soul, in a faggy leftist jewish and retarded and unproductive way.
>>
>>24366241
>cow holocaust
Audibly loled
>>
File: 1444127219514.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1444127219514.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>24366940
faggot robott
>>
File: 1410757572701.jpg (24 KB, 698x672) Image search: [Google]
1410757572701.jpg
24 KB, 698x672
>>24367022
I actually agree with this. Do you know how many women will tell a hunter "Oh my goooodd you like killing animals? You're fucking SICK" and then eat a burger? It's fucking asinine.

Do they think meat grows on meat trees or something?

It will also make people think about the fact that, when they're stuffing their faces with McDonald's bullshit and being fatasses, animals had to be brutally slain and ripped into pieces for them to enjoy that lifestyle.
>>
i have really big personal issues with eating animals because im autistic as hell, but i dont mind the fact that other people eat them. im absolutely terrified to ever go anywhere for for because if i have to mention that i dont eat meat everyone will judge me and think im some holier-than-thou tumblr retard who wants to shove beliefs down their throat.
>>
I don't mind, humans do what they do to survive. Until we have none organic substances we'll continue eating other living organism.
>>
I've grown, fed, butchered and have eaten my own chickens. Honestly, until you've seen how stupid these breeds of cows and chickens are, you just don't have a clue.

It's a fine dance, by the time it's time for slaughter, they're so fat that their legs are breaking under their own weight. Their hearts are beginning to explode in their chests. Their organs cannot keep up, their skeletons can not bear the weight.

They are bred to die.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.