[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /rural/ >nothing to do >nobody around likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rural-area-c.jpg (205 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
rural-area-c.jpg
205 KB, 1280x853
Who else here /rural/

>nothing to do
>nobody around likes the same stuff as me
>there's no lonely farmers daughter just fat chicks with tractors as their cover photo
>everybody is really stupid and a stereotypical Redneck
>parents are poor
>>
You only appreciate the country once you spend a few years in the city surrounded by beggars and thug niggers and bleeding heart liberals
>>
>>24366319
No it's all just broken down houses and snowy woods
>>
Sucks to be you OP.
I am northwest of Hibbing in Minnesota.
Very conservative here and the girls are mostly skinny (thankyou swedish/norwegian ancestors).
>>
>>24366232
>>nobody around likes the same stuff as me
Eh...unless you have normie interests you could pretty much live in downtown San Francisco and still experience this.
>>
I live in urban louisiana right now, ducking sucks. Niggers shoot you if you step outside
There's a 50/50 chance I will be moving to rural Oklahoma. What should I expect? (Can't get hopes up though, the court might not let me move)
>>
>>24366440
>Can't get hopes up though, the court might not let me move

lol wut

anon blease
>>
>>24366440
urban liousiana sounds exciting
you should have joined a gang robot-kun
>>
>>24366232
Just fuck off already, normie. For real, why are you even here?
>>
File: boulderkin.jpg (1 MB, 1021x1000) Image search: [Google]
boulderkin.jpg
1 MB, 1021x1000
>>24366232
I grew up rurally, somewhat near a city. It was great.

>hiked innawoods erryday
>grew up learning how to camp and build bows and identify plants/fungi
>got to run around the woods as a primal apex predator, tracking/hunting/trapping animals, a natural instinct most boys these days grow up without experiencing
>kids from the city always wanted to come hang out innawoods
>grew up /fit/ because always outside because nothing but dial up internet and an NES inside because poor parents

It was great. I prefer living in the city as an adult, for social/economic reasons, but I think it's a great place to grow up.

If you're not within walking distance from some decent wild though(say, in the middle of pure farmland), I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>24366440
im in rural louisiana too. mer rouge to be exact.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.