[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have I stopped wanting friends r9k? I don't understand,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: feelsbadman.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
112 KB, 354x363
Why have I stopped wanting friends r9k? I don't understand, I never was like this.

I have no interest in pursuing friendships anymore. I'd rather just sit alone in my room. Has /r9k/ fucked me in the head beyond repair? all my drive is gone.

I dont really even feel that bad about it, I just know something is wrong
>>
This is a sign that we have done our job right. Welcome to /r9k/, your new home.
>>
You're hooked in now. You're going to have a couple months to years siphoned away from your life and then you'll try desperately to catch up with others.
>>
>>24366191
I've only been on since the beginning of summer too. It only took five fucking months.

>>24366191
>>24366221
what can to do to stop it? What if I exclusively start browsing my other favorite board, /f/ and /int/?
>>
>>24366125
Congratulations, you are a wizard
>>
>>24366276
but im 18 years old
>>
maybe youre like me. maybe youre too stubborn to find new friends and only crave your old ones. i hate meeting new people and compare potential friend to my old friends. i just will not move on
>>
>>24366312
Or maybe its because 4chan is so damn addicting
>>
I find it hard to resist too.
>>
File: 1445732551950.gif (269 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445732551950.gif
269 KB, 500x281
bumping the thread
>>
>>24366125
You're a 21st Century Schizoid Man
>>
File: comfymerchant.png (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
comfymerchant.png
159 KB, 400x400
>>24366125

Say it with me robots:

One of us.
>>
>>24366125
I've never had one that gave enough of shit about me to fight though my bullshit and one that I was confortable enough to say what want to say. I want an equal and that's all I've ever wanted in life. I think I'm in the wrong room, but I've never been able to find my way into the right one.
>>
>>24367215
hahahaha
>merchant
that filename
>>
>>24367409
how old are you?

Where are you from?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.