[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that if you are happy, have hobbies, are smug, brag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Quo78RP.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
Quo78RP.png
13 KB, 418x359
reminder that if you are happy, have hobbies, are smug, brag about anything, have friends, have a gf, have parents that are proud of you, think you're better than anyone else, have a gf, or care about self improvement you are just a normalshit and normies are not welcome here this place is not for normies you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
>>24365561
this is entirely irrefutably true objectively
>>
Thanks OP. It always pisses me off when self proclaimed smug little shits who enjoy their lives act like they're the true robots.
>>
I don't give a shit. I'm here whether you like it or not.
>>
>>24365561
If you add
>have never been NEET for at least 6 months
>have ever used "f.am" unironically
>don't have a mutilated penis
>have never been diagnosed with a mental illness
>have no physical deformities
I agree with you
>>
>>24365896
Wanna go outside dickwad?
>>
>>24365896
you are not welcome here you are not a robot you are rejected here you are not among people who care about you or like you you're not funny everyone here hates you
>>
>>24366129
>a le tripfag enters the match
>>
>>24366173
I'll cuddle you like mama bear cuddles her cubs, i'll hold you so gently you'll cry at the realization of how stupid this conflict is, YOU READY FOR THAT?
>>
>if you are happy,
Much of the time
>have hobbies,
yes, I collect guns
>are smug,
On rare occasions
>brag about anything,
Sometimes
> have friends,
Yes
>have a gf,
No
> have parents that are proud of you,
Yes
> think you're better than anyone else,
Yes
>have a gf,
Still no
> or care about self improvement
Yes

R8 my normie percentile
>>
>>24366157
Wow, you sure showed him with that unpunctuated run-on. Wanna post a cartoon frog along with it? Maybe one holding a gun? That will REALLY spook him!
>>
Hey, maybe if you make up more random bullshit and post more cartoon frogs, all the normies will leave!

For every one of these threads, I post another /r9k/ screenshot on Reddit and Facebook. Enjoy!
>>
>>24365561
>brag about anything
except everyone on this board is always bragging about how sad they are, shit man maybe all those normies should fuck off.
>>
>happy
no
>have hobbies
here,sometimes vidya,anime,manga
>smug
im a pushover
>friends
no
>parents are proud of me
yeah, they want me to succeed and have a good life
>have a gf
had one for a couple of months
>think youre better than anyone else
I think i'm a piece of shit not worth anyone's friendship
>care about self improvement
I feel like I need to redeem myself somehow
>have been NEET for 6+mo
yeah
>used senpai
nah
>cut
yes, it makes me really fucking sad
>diagnosed mental illness
no
>phyiscal deformities
Not really, but I fucked up my ankle and had to get surgery so it won't be the same ever

This is really the only place I feel at home even though you'll probably hate me for some things I've done in the past. It's alright, I'm used to it. I don't think there's anywhere else worth going to. It's not like I'd find any friends over there.
>>
I'm actually really happy now even though nothing in my life is changed, but I still can't stop coming here to shitpost.
>>
>>24366218
leave now failed normie you have no friends here
>>
>>24366381
>normalshit reverse psychology

won't work here faggot you are not welcome here
>>
>>24365561

pretty shit thread op
>>
>>24366751
stay mad normie outsider
>>
File: a million dicks.gif (6 KB, 446x361) Image search: [Google]
a million dicks.gif
6 KB, 446x361
>>24366686
>>24366703
>>24366964
I've been on 4chan since 2004. You're the outsider.
>>
how am I supposed to have hobbies when I work 12 hours a day
like funposting is my only hobby I guess
>>
>>24367626
sure you have normie, sure you have. you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
>>24366519
answer me please i need to know if i should leave here and just be isolated
>>
>>24367673
Why do you care failed normie
>>
>>24365561
You're just mad because I self improved and you're still a bitter fuck up
>>
>>24367762
Because I want to know if I'll be able to find friends here. I can't handle all the hate but I want brotherhood or friendship. It's either filled with kvs who hate me for what I've done or full blown normals who I can't relate to.
Shutting out everything is my last resort and I just want to know if I belong
>>
>>24367851
Yeah yeah you're ok, now shut up faggot
>>
>>24367851
Don't listen to op he is a mentally sick Autist. You belong here if you feel you belong here.
>>
>>24367762
You need regular excercise and to maintain a proper diet. You need a regular sleep schedule. You need a part time job so you can start paying for college classes.
>>
>>24367841
>>24367883
Why would you normalscum even want to be here, you are not welcome here, you belong on facebook
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.