[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you're a friendless virgin, it means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mhyvcrcEgR1qg2i6ao1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 596x558) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhyvcrcEgR1qg2i6ao1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 596x558
Daily reminder that if you're a friendless virgin, it means you're a bad person.
A good person would not be isolated or socially invisible like you are. You're just a mass shooting waiting to happen.
>>
I wish someone loved me
>>
That's probably why I hate myself OP.
>>
You're right. I'm so sorry
>>
Shut up you bigot

#notallrobots
>>
>>24365521
normies leave this place you are not welcome here you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
>>24365521
I'm too lazy to do any of that desu senpai
>>
>>24365521
What is your pets are your friends, beat that
>>
#notallrobots t.b.h. familia
>>
File: 1441580648818.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1441580648818.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
Don't get on their wrong side normie.
>>
>>24365521
Friends arent important. Im not really socially invisible, and i have a few decent acquaintance irl, but i dont really care for close friendship and all that glorified bullshit

Quit baiting, you dumb tumblr bitch.
>>
>>24365625
why did you say that if you take SSRI's?
>>
>>24365521
Then I suppose all those years of harassment and being socially ostracized since grade 2 was due to me being a bad person and I deserved it. Thank you OP for making me realize it was my fault the whole time
>>
>>24365835
Yes, you probably did something to deserve it. Things happen for a reason.
>>
>>24366127
Watch the edge faggot you might cut yourself
>>
>>24365521
What if you choose to isolate yourself eventhough your only friends are against it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.