[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw moment of clarity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: mm.jpg (274 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
274 KB, 920x720
>tfw moment of clarity
>>
>>24365366
Nice dubs

I like to supress those moments
>>
And it's gone
>>
File: 1446575819002.jpg (39 KB, 356x332) Image search: [Google]
1446575819002.jpg
39 KB, 356x332
>had one a few weeks ago
>a girl i was talking to over okc was supposed to come to my house
>realize i live in complete filth
>take 5 big trash bags full of shit out of my room
>3 of them came from under my bed specifically (there was a fucking bomb under there, an ancient milkjug with rotten milk and piss in it)
>have to vacuum my entire room
>a bunch of mystery blotches on the carpet near my bed, probably from times i got drunk or blacked out and vomited
>bedsheet is a mess of foul sweat and cum wiped on it after jacking off multiple times a day
>hair looks like complete fucking shit, havent cut it in months, only pictures ive sent to her were in a hat
>do all this because of a girl
>she blows me off and stops talking to me because apparently her mom got cancer (not sure if bullshit)

>tfw back to the same thing again
>probably going to start another pissjug
>>
>>24365553
that was a nice read anon, but I don't believe you
>>
File: interventionguy1.jpg (30 KB, 485x353) Image search: [Google]
interventionguy1.jpg
30 KB, 485x353
>>24365584
>mfw its all true
>mfw i wish i had taken pictures of the rotten jug but it was leaking and i had to dispose of it immediately
>tfw 18 and had sex with a girl on a bed with a rotten pissjug under it
>tfw its all fucking true but they wont believe me because i didnt have the foresight to take pictures
>>
>>24365689
take advantage of the cleanup and make at least a slight effort to not completely sunk in your on shit anon, jesus that's disgusting

you're disgusting
>>
File: 1409317039454.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1409317039454.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>>24365750
are you lost dude?
>>
File: renge.png (101 KB, 532x298) Image search: [Google]
renge.png
101 KB, 532x298
>moment of clarity

Now imagine that weird and surreally self-aware moment you had that lasted for a few minuts. but it lasts for a lifetime and it won't end until I fucking off myself.

That's me.
>>
>>24365818
there's a difference between living your life as a NEET kissless virgin and your corpse being found at 25 surrounded by shit because your cultivated ebola in your bedroom
>>
>>24365366
>tfw you see yourself on video

holy shit, i'm retarded
>>
>>24366026
>hear my voice on video
>holy shit I sound like a faggot
>no, wait, I probably don't
video just makes your voice sound different from the 1st person view you normally get
most normies just see this as "different" and "weird"
but you genuinly hate what you hear
it's not that you have a fucked up voice
it's just that you hate yourself
that's way worse
>>
>>24366155
>it's just that you hate yourself

that's true but it's more than that. my body language reminded me of elliot rogers, effeminate as fuck. i sound like a faggot and look like i'm unable to focus or maintain an expression for 5 seconds while panicking at the slightest sound or movement. it's actually became kind of funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.